Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leveling a selected pol hero

Default Leveling a selected pol hero

Want to level your pol hero?

Here is how i level mines.

I hit level 8s with 99k warriors and 1k with trans as optional if you want the resources. Play with the figure until you find the right combo the gives the best exp.

Second method is to work with you alliances top players and or include your entire alliances and set up a friendly fire, which involve you leaving the alliance temporarily and send your selected hero to a valley so it wont show in the war report and have everyone scout bomb you. You will need alot of warriors to obsorb alot of scout. Each 100k scout bomb should give you 695k exp and with a heal rate of 50% they can scoutbomb you numerous time while also gainning exp of their own, provided you took the necessary step to fill your feasting hall to avoid capturing their hero. The more participant, the more warriors or sword needed. I prefer warriors since the more warrior you lose, the more experience they will also recived, the draw back to this is that you will accumalte a huge amount of honor.

It is best if they use low level hero to scoutbomb you to reduce warrior losses, however, we have use high level hero and gain an acceptable exp doing so.

This method can boost your pol hero pass 200 pol level in a short time, depending on how many players involve, ofcourse, when ask you must return the favor.

Why this approach? The reason why, is because it is easy to train warriors, and scout travel soo fast that i dont need to wait hours to level a pol hero.

why train a pol hero? pol hero plays a significant role by providing high resource per hour, the higher the better. high pol hero can compliment a high attack hero by keeping up with resources production to a varying degree.

Another method which is not mine is the holy water method, select a good pol hero with a good attack base and convert him to an attack hero and when you have accumalated more than 200 plus level, use your holy water, unfortunately this is not practicle for none coiners, due to the fact it takes alot of holy waters. However, this is not to say that none coiners cannot use this method, others also provided a helpful guide on how to obtain holy water that is worth trying if you read on others contribution several post below this.

Thanks to all that contributed, this shows alot of players have different knowledge to offer thanks guys.
    Last edited by deadlysage; 02-23-2011 at 08:47 PM.

if your gonna waste scouts, do it smartly. have all those ally members put 1m scouts in seperate valleys close to your city, and attack them with 100k archers with your pol hero.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    if your gonna waste scouts, do it smartly. have all those ally members put 1m scouts in seperate valleys close to your city, and attack them with 100k archers with your pol hero.
    i like that idea, considering scout on defensive dont engange range unit.
    however, the owner of the scout wont recieve any experience from what i remember, that is why we didnt use this method.

This is also an option if the scout ownerdon't need the exp.
    What we were gunning for was the exchange of experience from both attackers and defenders, ofcourse i could be wrong.

This method you mention is an honor dumping method, used widely in many servers.
    Last edited by deadlysage; 02-23-2011 at 06:07 PM.

in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK

don't think decreasing the warrior number to increase the loss % does anything to the exp gain. It will get you more PRESTIGE but the exp gain remains the same.

also, you can slam any level NPC with warriors. and upto level8 NPCs, 100k warriors are practically guaranteed a win. try hitting NPCs that can be optimally plundered with warriors without needing trans sent along and you have a winning speed levelling formula

(c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by practicalfool View Post
    don't think decreasing the warrior number to increase the loss % does anything to the exp gain. It will get you more PRESTIGE but the exp gain remains the same.

also, you can slam any level NPC with warriors. and upto level8 NPCs, 100k warriors are practically guaranteed a win. try hitting NPCs that can be optimally plundered with warriors without needing trans sent along and you have a winning speed levelling formula
    The reason we aim to hit 8s is because it has a high resources count even though the food is lower, and by hitting the 8s you are doing 2 things in 1 hit, plunder and exp, make that 3 prestige. try scout a level 8s and compare that to the other npcs, you will notice that 8s has 8 million food, 800k across the board in resources, and 1 million gold vs a level 10 of 19 million food and 600k resources across with 1.5 mil gold.

Now as far as lossing more warriors here is how it works.
    By sending 5k warriors with my 5s farming waves i nearly double the experience i gain. Example, a normal 5s exp is int he range of 92k, adding 5k increase that exp to roughly 162k from lossing those warriors.
    I believe you may be right that lossing more warriors on 8s may not change the exp, due tot he fact that when adding 5k warriors to 5s only means more trap is killed where as, trans and balley dont

I am going to try hitting 8s and observe the exp changes and compare higher warriors losses to lower one.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlysage View Post
    Another method which is not mine is the holy water method, select a good pol hero with a good attack base and convert him to an attack hero and when you have accumalated more than 200 plus level, use your holy water, unfortunately this is not feasible for none coiners, due to the fact it takes alot of holy waters.
    False .... what you can do is stockpile a couple bil exp after your hero gets to 269 attack (assuming a 69 attack base) then it only takes 20 holywaters, to convert him, it really doesnt take that long to get 20 holy waters from farming level 10's. You can use this website to predict when how much experiance you need.

http://evonypedia.com/Hero_Experience_Calculator

IK that about 8s wrt to 10s, 9s etc... its the warrior method wrt how losses happen because of the way how warr attacks work that make it a different thing....

slam a lower lv NPC with 100k warrs and note the loss:exp ratio
    now slam a lv8 and note the same ratio

now for the same exp obtained from either method find out how many say... lv5s u need to slam to get the same exp as a lv8 (with warriors, no bally involved).

lets say ~4.5 lv5 hits give same exp as a lv8, what is the resource recovery difference and the troop loss difference.

On top of that, to plunder that many res in one hit (from a lv8) you HAVE to include trans. on a lower NPC, get away with a pure warr hit. the time taken to march is freakishly smaller

Punch out the numbers.... replacing bally with warrs means u can farm a lv5 field much larger than with bally in the same time (losses cuz warrs used, but point is dual use, fast exp + res recovery).

btw, first clear guide anyone has written comparing the methods, I'm just happy to contribute. All methods have their own advantages. + rep

for example if res meant nothing to me I'd just set up a lv8 field and go to town on them with naked warr waves with an intel boosted hero.
    Last edited by practicalfool; 02-23-2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: typos, language clarity

(c) Ravensigs production
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Just a confirmation regarding adding warrs to your 5s waves. The reason you gain more xp is b/c you trigger wall def that aren't triggered by trans/ballis. XP is solely based on the amount of units (troops or wall def) killed, has nothing to do with amount of troops lost.

Other than simply farming 5s with added warrs to level my pol heros, I like to spam 8s with 100k warrs. First hit you will take a significant lose, 50-70k warr loss depending on atk of pol hero. But hitting every 6min after that will only give 5-7k warr loss and return about the same, if not a bit more, xp than the warrs added to a 5 wave. Plus this is much faster than farming 5s.

Of corse another way, if you have some spare arch on hand, is just follow your normal 10 waves with an identical wave using a pol hero, with a 6-12min gap. Lose about the same as the initial 10 wave, and a good amount of xp. I'd provide more accurate numbers but Im at work with no access to the game right now.

Sig by Morgan le Fay
    "War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over."
    --William Tecumseh Sherman--

Hmm, good post. But the idea of killing scouts for easy exp is one that I've never hears of.

~The world is full of willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them~
    Abdul III on Na4
    Abdul on ss56
    Rome and ROME

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Haamar View Post
    Hmm, good post. But the idea of killing scouts for easy exp is one that I've never hears of.
    same basis as taking scout hits on warrs with open gates. get exp for low troop loss value

(c) Ravensigs production
    Announcement: