Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epitome library: HC12 schedules

Default Epitome library: HC12 schedules

Pre-word: Today I decided to put my collection of schedules for capping HC12's on-line here. Pls. understand that this is a straight copy from the evolliance site of Epitome on server all1... there might be some references to our great alliance left in here that I overlooked while copying.. ignore them :-)

Also.. the attack & int stat of the defending hero seems to differ between servers, or even alliances or players... I didn't find out the mechanics of that yet lol. In the time since I play Evony we had to increase the int several times and currently we are at 535. For you it might be different and I guess when it is it will be easier. Be careful where the hero attack stat for a spearhead is critical like for some cav-sword-ram combo-schedules below.

These schedules were written by me a long time ago. Kudo's to Woldere (and Vladimir and Domi who worked with Woldere a lot) for teaching me all this stuff and to AeroAgg for giving us his spreadsheet which inspired me to clean up our schedules and re-check each one of them.

Here is the ultimate collection of schedules for capping HC12's. There is a schedule for the complete range of heroes imaginable for a player thinking of capping a HC12.

The different combo's: I talk about cav-pike-ram and cav-sword-ram combo's. There are also archers defending the HC12's but they are always present. Cav might be phracts instead and rams might be ballys or even catapults. I do not present schedules for those other combo's because they will always require more troops to capture them. This does not mean that it's impossible.. for example, some pike hits kill phracts very well... it just means that I don't present a schedule for it. If you want to take those combo's anyway, I recommend you download the spreadsheet and do the math yourself. You can find it on bbs.evony.com when you search for "Evocalc replacement". I used v2.0 of the spreadsheet for the schedules presented.

How to select a schedule: check the stats of your heroes, decide if you want to reward one or more with Excalibur (25% extra attack) and/or The Art of War (25% extra INT) and find the schedule for the combo that matches your scouting report and for your hero stats.

How to use a schedule: first, realize that these are all insta-cap schedules. I hate short range manual attacks on HC's (lost a lot of troops that way) so don't even ask me about it lol :-) Send the exact layering and number of troops as specified. Also, use heroes as specified. When the schedule says to send a layer of 10 rams... send 10 rams, not just one. Any diversion of the specs, no matter how small, might lead to a total failure to capture the HC12.

Camp time: these schedules do NOT work without camp time. The layerings are still correct for manual, short range attacks, but the regeneration of troops in the HC wreaks havoc with the rest of the schedule. Please don't ask me how to land multiple hits (from 1 or more cities) on the target at the same second. Find the guides for that yourself on bbs.evony.com.

The wall defenses: the calculator I used only deals with archer towers and not even correctly. Most schedules include warr-bombs to reduce t/a/d defenses of the HC before the first real hit lands. This does not mean these warr bombs are required.. it only means that I don't know what happens when you don't send them.
    Also, in the tables with calculations you will find that sometimes not all archer towers are killed. This is because the spreadsheet only calculates the first 20 rounds of each hit (you can go up to 100 rounds). I did check the extra rounds to make sure the last hit indeed kills all the archer towers so no worries there.

The different phases of the battle: this is different for each combo:

- cav-pike-ram: here we first target the wall defense. 2nd phase is killing the cav and pikemen. 3rd phase is killing the archers, followed by the last phase which is killing the warriors and rams and ATs. Note that it is not possible to target the archers before killing the pikemen.

- cav-sword-ram: 1st phase wall defense. But now, we are able to target the archers in the 2nd phase, killing all cav and some swords in the process. This is a tricky thing because the only way to succeed is to kill the cav with either 1 shot or 3 shots (rounds) from your archers. When you kill the cav in 2- or 4-shots, you fail to achieve archer tradefire, resulting in disaster. Understand this risk and follow the schedule precisely to reduce the risk. After the archers are killed, the 3rd phase is killing what is left of the swords and the warriors and the rams and the ATs. When done right, the cav-sword-ram combo is the one with the least losses... except for those with a super HH and a lot of ballys who can kill a cav-pike-ram combo with one single hit. (but we save the ballys for HC16+ :-)

Happy hunting :-)
    DeVerm.
    Last edited by DeVerm; 10-03-2010 at 01:26 AM.

HC12 cav-pike-ram and 200-attack heroes

CAV-PIKE-RAM COMBO ONLY !!

!! 6 war ensigns or HC12 needed (125k waves) !!

00:00:00 30x 5k warriors
    => clear wall defense a bit

00:00:10 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear cav + some pike

00:00:20 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear rest of pike and some warr

00:00:30 1x 1.5k pike/sword + 122k archers
    => clear archers and some warr

00:00:40 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear some warr

00:00:50 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear more warr

00:01:00 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear last warr + rams + ATs.. BREAKS the HC12

00:01:05 40x 10k arch

Make sure you use that different layering p/s for the 3rd hit !!

Below the table for the calculations of the hits. On the left side you see which troops to send for each hit. Do not overlook the 10 rams for most (but not all) hits. SEND EXACTLY THOSE TROOPS & LAYERS !!! Also, note that I used 20 extra attack for the heroes. This is because a war horn is used.

On the right side you can see what the hits are expected to kill. For the defending King or Queen, I used 300 attack and 535 intelligence stats.

Last edited by DeVerm; 10-03-2010 at 01:30 AM.

HC12 cav-sword-ram with 200-attack heroes

CAV-SWORD-RAM COMBO ONLY !!

!! 7 war ensigns OR HC12 needed (125k waves) !!

00:00:10 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear cav + some swords

00:00:20 1x 125k archers
    => clear archers and some swords

00:00:30 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear swords and some warr

=> clear more warr

=> clear more warr

=> clear more warr

00:01:10 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers

00:01:15 40x 10k arch

Make sure you use BARE ARCHERS for the 2nd hit !!

Below the table for the calculations of the hits. On the left side you see which troops to send for each hit. Do not overlook the 10 rams for most (but not all) hits. SEND EXACTLY THOSE TROOPS & LAYERS !!! Also, note that I used 20 extra attack for the heroes. This is because a war horn is used.

On the right side you can see what the hits are expected to kill. For the defending King or Queen, I used 300 attack and 535 intelligence stats.

HC12 cav-sword-ram with at least one 400-attack hero

!! 6 war ensigns OR HC12 needed (125k waves) !!

You MUST have at an absolute minimum a 400-attack hero and war horn for this first hit. The other hits are for 200-attack or better heroes. When the first three hits are 400-attack or better, the last hit will become a loyalty hit because the HC12 breaks with the hit before that.

BUT THE HERO FOR THE FIRST HIT MUST NOT BE BETTER THAN 650 ATTACK OR THIS WILL FAIL !!!

In lowercase: the hero must be between 400- and 650-attack. This will ensure that the cav is killed in 3 shots of the archers which will result in the elusive but desired archer tradefire for this schedule.

If you have much better heroes, you can still use this schedule as long as you meet the hero requirements for the 1st hit... even if that means you do not use your best hero for that hit. From the 2nd hit onwards: the better the heroes, the less hits will be needed so the less troops will be lost.

00:00:10 1x 1.5k warrior/pike/sword + 120,500 archers with 400-650 attack hero
    => clear cav + archers + some swords

00:00:20 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers
    => clear swords and hopefully some warr

=> clear more warr

=> clear more warr

=> clear more warr

=> clear last warr + rams + ATs

Make sure you use the exact layer specs for the 1st hit which is DIFFERENT than the other hits!!!

HC12 cav-sword-ram with steam roll

!! 2 war ensigns OR HC12 needed (125k waves) !!

You MUST have at an absolute minimum two 400-attack heroes and war horn for this.

BUT THE HERO FOR THE FIRST HIT MUST NOT BE BETTER THAN 650 ATTACK OR THIS WILL FAIL !!!

In lowercase: the hero must be between 400- and 650-attack. This will ensure that the cav is killed in 3 shots of the archers which will result in the elusive but desired archer tradefire for this schedule.

The second hit gets better as the hero used gets better but use a minimum of 400-attack and 100k ballys for this hit. Also, use the exact layering to protect the ballys.

With 100k ballys, you have 17,350 free unit-slots for the bally wave when you send a 125k wave. Add the minimum number of transports needed to make the trip (camp time increases food requirement) and fill the rest with extra ballys.

00:00:10 1x 1.5k warrior/pike/sword + 120,500 archers with 400-650 attack hero
    => clear cav + archers + some swords

00:00:20 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword/archer + 150 rams + 100k+ ballys (+ transports) with 400+ attack hero
    => clear the whole frakking rest

00:00:25 40x 10k arch

Make sure you use the exact layer specs for both hits !!!

Below the table for the calculations of the hits. On the left side you see which troops to send for each hit. SEND EXACTLY THOSE TROOPS & LAYERS !!! Also, note that I used 20 extra attack for the heroes. This is because a war horn is used.

HC12 cav-pike-ram with at least one 450-attack hero

!! up to 6 war ensigns or HC12 needed (125k waves) !!

This schedule is basically the same as the one for 200-attack heroes. The difference is that the phase where the pikemen are killed only requires one hit when the hero is 450 attack or better. If your hero is less than 450-attack (like 400-attack) but you have a 2nd hero that is 350-attack, read on as you can still use this schedule then!

I kept the other heroes at 200 attack but the higher the better: it will reduce the number of hits needed and losses enormously. But send the same number of hits anyway.. overkill will just mean that they will be converted to loyalty hits.

=> use your best hero (min. 450 attack) for the 1st hit, the 2nd best for 2nd hit etc. etc.

=> if your best hero is just NOT 450 attack, you can compensate by using more archers for the first hit. It must be launched from a HC12 or better then. In the spreadsheet a 400-attack hero for the 1st hit just clears enough pikes so that the second hit succeeds in achieving tradefire with the defending archers but the margins were too small for an insta-cap schedule so I specified a 450 attack hero instead. But when you send a 156k wave from a HC12 or a 150k wave from a HC14, a 400 attack hero is good.
    Another option is to have a good 2nd hero instead of the 200-attack I used here. If the first hero is 400-attack and the 2nd hero is 350-attack, the results are even better than those in the spreadsheet below (may be even 1 hit less required).

So, in short: one 450-attack hero plus the rest 200-attack heroes is good but also one 400-attack plus a 350-attack hero and the rest 200-attack is good. Anything better than that is better. The big thing in this schedule is that the 2nd hit MUST kill the defending archers. This is the key to reduce your losses while killing the warriors, because the layering used for that will NOT achieve archer tradefire until all warriors are dead.

As your heroes get better, the cav-sword-ram combo becomes the better alternative for a HC12. But sometimes the HC12 you want is cav-pike-ram and that's when you grab this schedule.

00:00:10 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers with 450+ attack hero
    => clear cav + most pike

00:00:20 1x 1.5k pike/sword + 122k archers
    => clear rest of pike and archers and hopefully some warr

=> clear more warr

=> clear more warr, might break HC when better heroes are used...

=> clear more warr, might break HC when better heroes are used...

Below the table for the calculations of the hits. I used a 430-attack hero for the first hit to show that the calculator still shows successful archer tradefire on the second hit when some pike are left after the first hit. On the left side you see which troops to send for each hit. Do not overlook the 10 rams for most (but not all) hits. SEND EXACTLY THOSE TROOPS & LAYERS !!! Also, note that I used 20 extra attack for the heroes. This is because a war horn is used.

HC12 cav-pike-ram with steam roll

!! 3 war ensigns or HC12 needed (125k waves) !!

Use CAV-SWORD-RAM for steam roll if at all possible because it requires one less archer wave !!

Study the other cav-pike-ram schedules to understand this one. We must first kill the pikes before we can kill the archers and only after that it is safe to send our ballys. Compare that to the cav-sword-ram combo where we can kill the archers in the first hit... making that a better choice if you have the heroes required.

For this schedule (example) I used a 380-attack hero for the first hit and 300-attack heroes for the other 2 hits. Study the cav-pike-ram schedule for 450-attack hero to understand the possible combinations of heroes which works the same here.

As your heroes get better, the cav-sword-ram combo becomes the better alternative for a HC12. But sometimes the HC12 you want is cav-pike-ram and that's when you grab this schedule.

00:00:10 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword + 10 rams + 118,990 archers with 450+ attack hero
    => clear cav + most pike

00:00:20 1x 1.5k pike/sword + 122k archers
    => clear rest of pike and archers and hopefully some warr

00:00:30 1x 1.5k worker/warrior/pike/sword/archer + 150 rams + 100k+ ballys (+ transports) with 400+ attack hero
    => clear the whole frakking rest

00:00:35 40x 10k arch

HC12 cav-pike-ram with steam roll and hot-shot HH that 1-shots the HC

!! HC12 with ensign (or HC14) and historical hero needed !!

!! NEVER TRY THIS ON CAV-SWORD-RAM COMBO !!

This schedule is for us lazy players that don't like to fill queues in barracks so often or send all those warr bombs etc. We just train some ballys instead and hit the hiell out of the HC12 with those ballys and our super-duper HHs :-) The HC12 is capped in 5 seconds or less if your camp time skills allow a shorter gap.

The attacking ballys will achieve tradefire with the defending archers in round 9 of this hit. That is the only round where defending troops target the ballys (apart for wall defenses). As your ballys will 1-shot those archers, it is the INT stat of your hero that defines how many ballys you loose. I used 80 INT for the example below which results in 16k bally losses. Sending more ballys doesn't help. Also remember that you can reward your HH with "The Art of War" which increases his/her INT stat by 25% just like Excalibur does for the attack stat.

When you would do this on a cav-sword-ram combo, you would NOT achieve that tradefire and the defending archers will shoot your ballys while you kill swords and warriors... resulting in much higher bally losses, like 70k. Use the schedule that sends a spearhead to kill the archers before landing your bally hit for cav-sword-ram combo ! If you can send a 187k wave you can also use the 1-shot schedule that layers your ballys with archers.

00:00:00 1x 3k worker/warrior/pike/sword/archer + 150 rams + 130k+ ballys (+ transports) with 650+ attack historical hero (with lotsa INT and LEADERSHIP !!)
    => clear the whole frakking HC in 1 hit !!

00:00:05 40x 10k arch

Below the table for the calculations of the hits. On the left side you see which troops to send for this hit. SEND EXACTLY THOSE TROOPS & LAYERING !!! Also, note that I used 20 extra attack for the hero. This is because a war horn is used.

Last edited by DeVerm; 10-03-2010 at 02:26 AM.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Guess its ok, nothing new, i guess the way you got it all presented but it should help some people out so kudos to that.

however that last wave is very ineffective btw, losses pretty high, something straight up like 50k archers 135k on sword combo is really most effective you going to get compared to that you only lose 40-50k archers and 500-5000 Ballista.
    Last edited by 0Spawn0; 10-03-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Guess its ok, nothing new, i guess the way you got it all presented but it should help some people out so kudos to that.

however that last wave is very ineffective btw, losses pretty high, something straight up like 50k archers 135k on sword combo is really most effective you going to get compared to that you only lose 40-50k archers and 500-5000 Ballista.
    Ah.. the one I had decided not to post yet lol.. okay, I'll edit this post later to include it :-)

Yes I know there's nothing new (we use these schedules from way back when I introduced insta-caps for the members of Epitome)... but I read some posts with questions tonight and just decided to make this as easy as it can get for everyone... we don't have the attack button on most servers but we do for HC's so it'll be more interesting for us too :-)

cheers,
    DeVerm.

HC12 cav-sword-ram with steam roll and hot-shot HH that 1-shots the HC

!! HC14 with ensign and historical hero needed !!

!! NEVER TRY THIS ON CAV-PIKE-RAM COMBO !!

This schedule is for us lazy players that don't like to fill queues in barracks so often or send all those warr bombs etc. We just train some ballys instead and hit the hell out of the HC12 with those ballys and our super-duper HHs :-) The HC12 is capped in 5 seconds or less if your camp time skills allow a shorter gap.

The beauty of this hit is that your ballys are never targeted by any troops in the city other than wall defenses. The 50k archer layer in combination with the 540+ attack HH keeps the defending archers busy, killing them in the process, while the ballys kill swords and warriors.

If you don't have a HC14 for this 187k wave, use the schedule with an archer spearhead.

00:00:00 1x 50k arch + 135k ballys (+ transports) with 540+ attack historical hero (with lotsa LEADERSHIP !!)
    => clear the whole frakking HC in 1 hit !!

00:00:05 40x 10k arch

Below the table for the calculations of the hits. On the left side you see which troops to send for this hit. SEND EXACTLY THOSE TROOPS & LAYERING !!! Also, note that I used 20 extra attack for the hero. This is because a war horn is used.

Last edited by DeVerm; 10-03-2010 at 02:18 AM.