Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Epitome library: HC12 schedules

Quote Originally Posted by Rockspice View Post
    those loyalty waves in the end, just 10k archers per wave and nothing else?
    bare arch works just fine. Use wisemens set on the heroes and when your camp time skills are good enough you loose 4-10 archers per hit.

cheers,
    DeVerm.

2. Default

against pike combo's I always thought it was better to just send war/sword layers with archers. Something about pike vs pike movement, but I'm not the round by round analysis guy

Quote Originally Posted by DeVerm View Post
    only send rams on the waves that have them listed. if it were all the same, I would have made all waves the same

cheers,
    DeVerm.
    I can do that but you obviously know what the effect is and probably have run into it. So what did it do? I just want to know what the difference is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo View Post
    against pike combo's I always thought it was better to just send war/sword layers with archers. Something about pike vs pike movement, but I'm not the round by round analysis guy
    you mean to get archer tradefire? sure that might work, but I think pike/sword layering kills more D.warr in the round after you finish off the archers.

cheers,
    DeVerm.

Quote Originally Posted by sharmane View Post
    I can do that but you obviously know what the effect is and probably have run into it. So what did it do? I just want to know what the difference is.
    the difference is that you probably fail to kill the D.archers with that hit.

cheers,
    DeVerm.

I kept using the AeroCalc sheet to simulate adding that 10 RAMS in the wave they should not be in and results did not change much. Victory for attackers as if the 10 RAMS were not there. But I trust you DeVerm and if you say no RAMS at all for that wave, then I will do that. So then I started thinking that perhaps the RAMS row in the AeroCalc sheet is not calibrated right. Just for grins, I plugged in 10 workers instead. They are a bit faster than RAMS but close enough. The result with the 10 workers was an astounding failure. The Defending archers were never cleared and all successive attacks died. So the upshot is, AeroCalc needs adjusting regarding the RAMS calculations.

I use to parasite threads on that forum. Check now for infection.

Default ?

I kept using the AeroCalc sheet to simulate adding that 10 RAMS in the wave they should not be in and results did not change much. Victory for attackers as if the 10 RAMS were not there. But I trust you DeVerm and if you say no RAMS at all for that wave, then I will do that. So then I started thinking that perhaps the RAMS row in the AeroCalc sheet is not calibrated right. Just for grins, I plugged in 10 workers instead. They are a bit faster than RAMS but close enough. The result with the 10 workers was an astounding failure. The Defending archers were never cleared and all successive attacks died. So the upshot is, AeroCalc needs adjusting regarding the RAMS calculations.
    hmm. i don't think so. even 1 RAM will stop defending archers/warriors to move, regarding of the 1% rule. i may be wrong, what troops attack / defend you tried?

This is all in reference to the schedule in the first page of this thread. Attack and Defence are all there. I was merely curious about the 3 Attack with no rams. I tried to enter those numbers in the latest version of AeroCalc from another thread and played with it there.

I use to parasite threads on that forum. Check now for infection.

Default pike or sword combo ?

This is all in reference to the schedule in the first page of this thread. Attack and Defence are all there. I was merely curious about the 3 Attack with no rams. I tried to enter those numbers in the latest version of AeroCalc from another thread and played with it there.
    I know both threads very well.
    After defender pike/swords die, the attacker archers advance faster and do tradefire. Then RAM/workers are useless having low speed than the archers.
    What i asked you was about what HC combo you tested but seems that you want an answer for all
    I don't understand why you think Aerocalc must be adjusted for RAMs. Even for waves with 10 RAMs no need that.
    I though you have reports that not match with. Then the single reason (if report not match) can be only that 1% rule that clean the small layers and it's difficult to add it to Aerocalc. From what i saw, no need this change, all phases that use RAMs work well with or without that. I mean that cavs, warriors, pike/swords will stop to move when meet the RAMs even if RAMs have defence under 1% of total attack of these.
    If need more or less than 10 RAMs, that's another question. I used much more bcoz my timing wasn't like here and respawn was high.
    I will try to see why the workers did so bad, my guess is that they denied the tradefire for 1 round.

Last edited by un3x; 10-25-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: ..

If you sent 10 workers, they died to traps. AeroCalc does not account for any wall defense damage other than ATs. Should always use at least 2k stacks on layers (except rams since they cant die to traps)

Not sure exactly what adjustments you would have me make to Rams. They seem to move the distance they are supposed to, target the correct unit, and deal the damage i meant them to deal.