Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any luck with Lost Armour Scripts

Default Any luck with Lost Armour Scripts

Hey all.... Are u getting Lost Armour Scripts...If so please tell me from where. I had gots loads earlier but i am not getting them now..Though i am not hunting them much but wud like to hunt them...Did not want to go blind...lol

I got one from this defense:
    battlena21.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20101002/72/a4/72a40382447e22c458ab6a797edd9f13.xml
    (this is the stupid jerk's 4th attack on my city. Bye bye layers -.-)

I'd be happy to attack you and help you out with that script ;D LOL.

No but really, lost armor script drops are pretty random. I got a couple from level 5 NPC's, one from a level 8, and a couple from battles like that.
    To [Integer]: Or we could just be really annoying and send one catapult at them
    [Whisper]<03:22>From [Integer] : I LOVE doing that to people. It's the most ruthless thing ever....
    To [Integer]: It's like attacking them, and raiding their mind. LOL

Mine are turning up frpm wacking lvl8 npcs with worriers to lvl up my heroes (along with single speakers - whoopee). Lost armour are rare - so I would hate to have to go hunting them.

Deliverance.

lol...i got them too from lvl 5 npcies but earlier when the server was new..Now the drop rates have decreased...I got a few from 8s & 10s too as far as i remember...& regarding hitting me, I wud really love to be hitted by anyone, but while hitting please put ur historic hero in it.... :-P

Quote Originally Posted by LordRon View Post
    lol...i got them too from lvl 5 npcies but earlier when the server was new..Now the drop rates have decreased...I got a few from 8s & 10s too as far as i remember...& regarding hitting me, I wud really love to be hitted by anyone, but while hitting please put ur historic hero in it.... :-P
    Bahaha, I need to steal one from my attacker first .... All the historics were taken in the first month of my server >.> it was pretty crazy. We have some "Big Bucks" on NA21 (I mean Claymore :P)

LAS's you'd think would be more frequent when the server is a little older... Like medals. But you never know. Drop rates are such a mystery, haha.
    [Whisper]<03:22>From [Integer] : I LOVE doing that to people. It's the most ruthless thing ever....

I use to parasite threads on that forum. Check now for infection.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuffin View Post
    I got one from this defense:
    battlena21.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20101002/72/a4/72a40382447e22c458ab6a797edd9f13.xml
    (this is the stupid jerk's 4th attack on my city. Bye bye layers -.-)

I'd be happy to attack you and help you out with that script ;D LOL.

No but really, lost armor script drops are pretty random. I got a couple from level 5 NPC's, one from a level 8, and a couple from battles like that.
    i think he must scoutbombed you.

for armorscript some took from level 4 barbies, and 2 from level 10.

battlena13.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20101002/30/d4/30d49626306453f4fbc080f6611c9c15.xml

I got one off this battle with a NPC5 when farming, when I was farming last night Evony took a NPC away when i was trying to hit it, and i hit a lvl 6 flat, thanks for that Evony, lost 92 balls

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

I use to parasite threads on that forum. Check now for infection.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shii View Post
    battlena13.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20101002/30/d4/30d49626306453f4fbc080f6611c9c15.xml

I got one off this battle with a NPC5 when farming, when I was farming last night Evony took a NPC away when i was trying to hit it, and i hit a lvl 6 flat, thanks for that Evony, lost 92 balls
    well, i had this sometime, the npc disappeared but most loses in balls that i had was bcoz my confusion npc5 with npc6 lol
    it's easy to put a different color flag on each npc type, like hc. i wait for.

9. Default

got this from a level 5 npc

500 bal, 400 trans, 1500 cav
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HC - 3 2 0 0

Quote Originally Posted by un3x View Post
    i think he must scoutbombed you.

for armorscript some took from level 4 barbies, and 2 from level 10.

No, actually he sent 3 previous attack waves with a level 125 historic, or level 100 heroes, with war ensign. He jut really wanted to get me :P lawl. I think I'm popular. It made me feel special that I lost less than 100k troops to his... *goes and counts* 475k troops *giggle*

I also found it funny that the guy... GUY... Had a King, with a male pic as his avatar. I thought maybe he was...... well you know. I didn't know Evony had an option for those with different orientations

Quote Originally Posted by King Shii View Post

I was abut to go search the forums to see if there's a definite pattern for NPC wipes in Age 2. From my experience in NA16 though, they wiped them everyday. However, I went to the newer Age 2 server of NA21, and they didn't get wiped for at least 2 weeks if not longer. Built some the day after the wipe, then they got wiped over night (bye bye 3k workers spent making them xD). I would rather have conquered the lvl 5's than wait 10 days for them to be level 5 again. Bahh.