Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Governor abilities

Default Governor abilities

What does everyone think about this?
    Governor uses his power to reset city loyalty every 30 minutes to prevent HC in his alliance from being captured? No reinforcements are sent. Just save the city every 30 minutes.

Seems just a tad abusive to me

Are abilities still working???

If so how do you access them??

Just wait till he is not governor any more. He can only hold the position for a week unless he gets reelected. Ask in wc for people to vote for someone else. Also, ask your whole alliance to vote for one specific person.

I am actually the Governor in my server, but dont seen to find this "abilities" anywhere to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by AJunior View Post
    I am actually the Governor in my server, but dont seen to find this "abilities" anywhere to be used.
    Here's the original post about governor abilities and how to use them:

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=145430
    Quote Originally Posted by SaultRoe View Post
    Great job AMP, I think it'd be easier just to start FB gifting Historics to enemy allies, no?

Quote Originally Posted by relfstello View Post
    What does everyone think about this?
    Governor uses his power to reset city loyalty every 30 minutes to prevent HC in his alliance from being captured? No reinforcements are sent. Just save the city every 30 minutes.

Seems just a tad abusive to me
    Didnt know Govs, could do that...they shouldnt gain abilites like that

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

7. Default

Aye, wasn't that fun?

And don't hate on gov abilities because if you were ever one, you'd do the same stuff, lol. Furthermore, I would never want to be gov since they can't see what they write in AC.

And NO...it's not abusing the power, it's saving an alliance member who isn't online. Funny how your previous alliance seem to coincidentally "jump online" when anything was going on or said in our AC.....isn't that more abusive?

At least they changed the spelling to make it correct. Governor instead of Govener or whatever they were using initially. LOL.

--don

Thats what I said when I saw the governer abilities when first announced.

Resetting loy is wayyy too powerful while rest of abilities completely useless. Loy buff really need be nerfed alot - e.g. regain 5 loy, use max once per 2 hours.
    Every time a friendly gets into gov, I just dont bother checking defences before going to sleep/work altogether for that week.

Or just remove that ability altogether and replace with something decorational, like give another player the ability to speak in world chat in... green for example.
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

no its not,,anyone in any alliance can become governer,,if you had someone in your alliance who was governer who was able to do that i bet you wouldnt be complaining about it.....