Thread: Valley Glitch

Default Valley Glitch

So my valley spots are full in my town hall.. i been hitting a lvl 10 flat every hour letting it regenerate. its been a lil over an hour and i hit the valley again, but when i read the report it said no defending troops found...

I thought ok... someone must have took the valley during my attack.. i click the valley no one owned it...so secondly i thought

ok someone took the valley during my attack and abandoned it after seeing i was attacking it...

so i scouted 5 min later... the valley isnt own and there are still no troops inside.... it has now been 20 min and i have been scouting almost every 2 min...so troops are regeneating in this valley..

any siggestions on whats going on?

On your shoulder telling you to do things

Try refreshing, that might help.

I rebooted..still not regenerating..i even had a nighbor scout it... same thing...

I use to parasite threads on that forum. Check now for infection.

Default 6 min

Quote Originally Posted by Dressner View Post
    I rebooted..still not regenerating..i even had a nighbor scout it... same thing...
    that's happen when you attack valleys in under 6 minutes, try conquer and abandon it, then will have again troops but other combo inside. (age I only).

EDIT: scout report say troops inside?
    Last edited by un3x; 10-10-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: scout

What Un3x said.. ^^^

-Twistah-

SS38 - Proud Member of KOTW1 -1.5 Mil Prestige
    S140 - Proud Member of HERA - 75K Prestige

ok thanks.. dunno why i didnt think of that.. but ya its been almost an hour and still no troops.. says theres a hero there.. but hes alone...Poor guy

Maybe someone else is also hitting the valley, and you hit it just after they did. I have done in the past farming for medals, and was overlapping someone else hitting, too.
    http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/DeMenTed_Angell/Evony%20Pics/MoonDMTsig.gif
    My name is Dem And I'm an Evonyholic!!
    =( Evony is making me go Sober!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by un3x View Post
    that's happen when you attack valleys in under 6 minutes, try conquer and abandon it, then will have again troops but other combo inside. (age I only).

EDIT: scout report say troops inside?
    This works in AgeII also

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

Somewhere where the stalkers cant see or hide from me and if you're curious assume I'm near you :D

its simple-- once you scout a valley, the troop combos stay exactly where they are, indefinately (or at least til maintenance) so your solution would be capping it, then abandoning, then leaving it for 1hr, without scouting it. idk doesnt make much sense to me either but i hope that works for you

App
    SS27 Retired ; s144 Retired
    Goodbye, Evony Craze has officially passed, maybe I'll be back some day ..
    Word of the day is Kerfuffle