Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Android phone.

  1. #11

    Default

    A long time ago, someone said they could play Evony on a Droid phone. Just find a browser app that can handle flash programs. As long as your phone has the RAM, you can play Evony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

    I don't even understand the question.

  2. #12

    Default

    Thank you every one for ur input I'm goin to try and find a diff browser

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    if you feel the need to play Evony on your phone instead of on your computer...seeek help

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The States
    Posts
    286

    Default

    yeah i tried on my phone evony just to dang big :P

    I dont play AgeII, however might be Evony admin in disquise

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=178229

  5. #15

    Default

    So just to throw a curve ball in there what about on blackberry phones i know they dont use droid (well older ones dont) but is that possible i wonder

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raiding your piggy bank
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Actually in another thread someone mentioned they use their blackberry
    hopeless definitely, friendless maybe,weaponless never

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevllum View Post
    So just to throw a curve ball in there what about on blackberry phones i know they dont use droid (well older ones dont) but is that possible i wonder
    It's possible to play on a BlackBerry, too. It's the same deal as the Droid. Find a browser that plays flash apps, and if you have enough RAM, you can play. Any BB that is new enough will play it with the right browser app. Someone in a previous thread said they could do it. So the browser exists... you just gotta find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

    I don't even understand the question.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the land of fruits and nuts
    Posts
    108

    Default

    It is 'unplayable' using the native flash player in the droid (Droid X here), the resizing part stated above makes it ... near impossible. But it works enough to check for a flashing bird, and to pop up your reports.
    But... I downloaded the $9.99 phonemypc app, and to get to my home computer. This works much better. Still slow and a bit painful to play with, but workable enough to defend if need be till you get to a real computer.
    Hellfire566
    s24(FDM2)-->SS4(HoNoR)-->SS45(Uprizing)
    Been with the same group of peps since 7/09

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raiding your piggy bank
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Teamviewer is free just download to phone and comp startup follow instructions and play on the go
    hopeless definitely, friendless maybe,weaponless never

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    It's possible to play on a BlackBerry, too. It's the same deal as the Droid. Find a browser that plays flash apps, and if you have enough RAM, you can play. Any BB that is new enough will play it with the right browser app. Someone in a previous thread said they could do it. So the browser exists... you just gotta find it.

    I'm using Blackberry Bold unlocked mobile...
    I unlocked it by unlock codes from mobileunlocksolutions...
    Now my query is how could i use it in my mobile?...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •