Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HC14 Race!

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Default HC14 Race!

So most servers are pretty solid with Historic Cities now, the count for most of the top alliances on Historic Cities is Pretty Close, but the question here is who has the Most 14s!.

Why 14s?
    Well its quite simple really, HC12s are a joke easily taken by anyone.
    Why not HC16s ? Well this is another thing, normally its your top end players taking these, or alliance efforts, not to mention, there is only a several of these.

Hc14s on the other hand, they don't require awesome gear, so anyone can take one, even middle ground members, at the cheapest they cost around 500k archers which requires 700+ attack and a HC16.

Basically they are the middle ground all of your members can get involved.

So now lets pose the question, Who has the most, Who is taking them the fastest, and .. who will be the first to 50? 75? 100?

Its always fun with a little cross server rivalry, so lets start some more

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

I know acouple weeks ago khans had a count of 28 which at the time was the most. Followed by Vengence na4 and then Outlaws na3 Then Massacre na13 I believe. And as far as I know no alliance has gone over 30 yet. lvl16 Record is 7 held by Fear Na9, Khans Na1(only 6 now), Vengence Na4, Outlaws na3.
    Ill get some Counts in tomaro if you would like?
    Last edited by BRAVE.naONE; 10-18-2010 at 03:34 AM.
    BRAVE- Na1 (Marines3)(Marines)(3OOcav)(Draconic)- Retired
    WOZ- Na24 (Vain)(INVICTUS)- Retired
    Forums - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE.naONE View Post
    I know acouple weeks ago khans had a count of 28 which at the time was the most. Followed by Vengence na4 and then Outlaws na3 Then Massacre na13 I believe. And as far as I know no alliance has gone over 30 yet. lvl16 Record is 7 held by Fear Na9, Khans Na1(only 6 now), Vengence Na4, Outlaws na3.
    Ill get some Counts in tomaro if you would like?
    Hehe Massacre has like 32 lol, if your up for doing some counts would be lovely.

Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

On NA21 - Noobs has 6. Taken 2 each of the last 2 weeks. Not many, but then we are a young server
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

Would like to say Vengence has now taken another 16 Athens of 500 500 We have Upped our count to 8
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tricked View Post
    Would like to say Vengence has now taken another 16 Athens of 500 500 We have Upped our count to 8
    Nice man. But guess what... I have joined Massacre

cool i guess? lol
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tricked View Post
    There are also only 2 HC-16 left on NA4, get them while they last!

A level 14 contest is probably more interesting than the other contests, but really shouldn't require much skill. With a good alliance, 10 could fall every 3-5 days, and I might be lowballing that figure considerably. This is more a question of will--who really wants to spend the time capping all those 14's. I think our alliance on NA 4 has moved on to doing other things.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Hehe Massacre has like 32 lol, if your up for doing some counts would be lovely.
    Oh wow 32. last time i counted Na13 you guys had like 22 or something. But yea ill get some counts in since I have nothing better to do.
    BRAVE- Na1 (Marines3)(Marines)(3OOcav)(Draconic)- Retired
    WOZ- Na24 (Vain)(INVICTUS)- Retired
    Forums - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by X~Calibur View Post
    There are also only 2 HC-16 left on NA4, get them while they last!

A level 14 contest is probably more interesting than the other contests, but really shouldn't require much skill. With a good alliance, 10 could fall every 3-5 days, and I might be lowballing that figure considerably. This is more a question of will--who really wants to spend the time capping all those 14's. I think our alliance on NA 4 has moved on to doing other things.
    Well yeah I think its just a fun idea because everyone can get involved, we got guys in our alliance with less then 300 attack that have soloed 14s, so its just something everyone can have fun with.