Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earning Hero Experience Question (Break down of Exp per unit killed)?

Default Earning Hero Experience Question (Break down of Exp per unit killed)?

Hi guys, I am trying to do some math here and i was wondering if any of you more knowledgeable players have a break down of experience system in evony.

For instance, I am curious how much experience is given for every unit you kill including wall fortifications.

So i'd like to know the exp gained from killing 1 unit of

warriors
    workers
    scouts
    swords
    pikes
    archers
    cavs
    phracts
    transporters
    ballistas
    rams
    catapults
    traps
    abatis
    rolling logs
    trebs
    archer towers

thank you guys in advance. : )

Experience values are based off what XP each unit is worth if they are killed.
    The experience values you seek are in this thread...
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=97972
    DCJerboa compiled the experience values.

Attacking Other Players and NPC's

As you all know (I hope) the most common way to get experience for your hero is to send him/her on an attack. Thanks to a post by captain virk, with information from aom12, and I have also tested this information as well. In order to find out how much experience your hero will get multiply the number of troops you KILL in battle, not the total amount of troops lost on both sides.

Worker - 2.25
    Warrior - 3.05
    Scout - 6.95
    Pikeman - 9
    Swordsman - 13.5
    Archer - 13.5
    Cavalry - 28.5
    Cataphract - 87.5
    Transporter - 29.75
    Ballista - 100
    Battering Ram - 137.5
    Catapult - 290
    Trap - 8.75
    Abaitis - 16.75
    Archer's Tower - 54.5
    Rolling log - 63
    Defensive Trebuchet - 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

hey rota, thanks for the reply, but this information doesn't seem to be consistant with the war report information that I have and the experience related to it.

Maybe it's different for age2?

battlena16.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20101103/e1/95/e195ae946fa841c9307768e01a92656f.xml

It probably is different for Age 2. I would check the various Age 2 guides in the guide section, and hope someone did the same research as DCJ did for Age 1....
    http://bbs.evony.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

I don't know if the XP breakdown exists, since I have not sought that information. I do not play Age 2. Good luck in your search.
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Rota is correct.

this is very simple to find, you and a friend get together 1 should get an empty city, maybe just cap a lvl 1 npc or anything.

After this is done, the guy with that city puts 1 warrior in it with no walls or any other troop. the other person then attacks it and see how much exp he gained for the warrior.

Repeat by sending 1 of each troop in the city, and after troop exp if recorded you do the same with each wall defense. Build 1 trap with no troops in the city, and repeat for each wall defense type.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    this is very simple to find, you and a friend get together 1 should get an empty city, maybe just cap a lvl 1 npc or anything.

After this is done, the guy with that city puts 1 warrior in it with no walls or any other troop. the other person then attacks it and see how much exp he gained for the warrior.

Repeat by sending 1 of each troop in the city, and after troop exp if recorded you do the same with each wall defense. Build 1 trap with no troops in the city, and repeat for each wall defense type.
    There are units in Age 1 that give fractions of a percent. You can see on the list that a warrior gives 3.05 XP. Rather than one unit, you should use 100 or 1000 units at a time for testing, in order to get a few decimal places. Just one unit would round the XP too far and lead to great inaccuracies when translated to large battle results.
    Rota is correct.

yeah, i knew i would have to do the numbers, but since there are alot of hardcore people, i figured the knowledge might already exist : )

Thank you all for the help once again.

ROTA, it would be awesome if you did play ageII though. I've seen alot of the guides you have made/posted on and I'd love to get some insights from you in taking HCs.

Quote Originally Posted by syoganai1111 View Post
    ROTA, I've seen alot of the guides you have made/posted on and I'd love to get some insights from you in taking HCs.
    I've only made one guide, and it was not about gameplay.
    But, i do post a lot of answers to the questions people ask in their threads.
    Rota is correct.

so how about it? age II? :P

gee, am I the only one who analyses hits on HC's? :-))

in age 2, when you kill units in a valley, that table posted above is mostly correct. When those units are in a HC, you get exactly half of the EXP from that table.

this is what I have for HCs:

warrior 1.53
    pike 4.5
    sword 6.75
    archer 6.75
    cav 14.25
    phract 43.75
    ram 68.75
    bally 50
    pult 145
    AT 78

cheers,