Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November 4: Report Fixes

Default Production changes

Hey, sometimes when i log out/ refresh when i come back on my production rate is set at 0... Its really annoying especially when retiring 4 the night. that long with 0 production, hinders my game. Pleeeeasssse look into it....

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Tilika View Post
    If it is an Adobe problem why does updating Adobe, as suggested, not fix it?
    The original problem was CAUSED by a Flash update. Evony's 'fix' was to make chat automatically scroll back down, and it's hardwired into the client.

Also, those accounts ARE on 5 different servers right?

Also, you can always use the quote button
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8969/88kenshinsig.png
    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules|PM|Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Nope all 5 accounts are on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilika View Post
    Nope all 5 accounts are on the same server.
    For your consideration: The game rules.

Pay very close attention to this part:

"Account Use

Each player is allowed to hold 1, and only 1, account per server.
    If a player or players wish to play two or more accounts from the same network, a Game Operator must be notified without exception. In these cases, the accounts will not be able to have military contact while on the same connection.
    The e-mail address used for the registration of an account must be under the personal and exclusive control of the person who registered the account.
    There is no compensation for damage done by someone logging onto your account, no matter how they got your password, so keep it safe! This leads to the next point.
    Evony Team members and staff will NEVER ask for your password. If anyone claiming to work with the company ever asks for your personal account information, please report them immediately and do not give them your password.
    Commercial account exchanges are not allowed. This includes buying or selling accounts for money or in-game currency. We will monitor such transaction and block accounts that participate in such unfair commercial account trading."

Lol wow.

So the guy admits to multi-accounting, then publicly brags about it in a place where his IP can be snagged and submitted to the game admins who can then track down and ban/delete the accounts. Nice work

This is actually so amusing that I will make mention of it on Evony Radio tonight when I do the News Show.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmthemirc View Post
    Lol wow.

So the guy admits to multi-accounting, then publicly brags about it in a place where his IP can be snagged and submitted to the game admins who can then track down and ban/delete the accounts. Nice work

This is actually so amusing that I will make mention of it on Evony Radio tonight when I do the News Show.
    That's just shameless advertising. I like that.

Lol wow.

what time is this?
    _Can____you___
    _hear__me__
    ___now__
    _____

Easy enough. I do know how to delete accounts :P I know I am not the only 1 that plays more than 1 account and did not mean to break the rules so I will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    That's just shameless advertising. I like that.

Lol what?

I have a post going advertising the show, but this thread is stealing all the users! Everyone is coming here and thats it

So I have to find SOME way to keep the word spreading about the Show on Evony Radio @ 7PM EST...

Lol what?

I have a post going advertising the show, but this thread is stealing all the users! Everyone is coming here and thats it

So I have to find SOME way to keep the word spreading about the Show on Evony Radio @ 7PM EST...
    Lol ever see Wanes World when he starts plugging the products of all his sponsors.. thats who you remind me of.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.