Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November 4: Report Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by darthg8r View Post
    YES! Fix that god forsaken chat box. Any dev worth their salary could do it.
    big LOLZZzzz couldnt agree more !!! FIX the damm chat pwetty pwease

I think that choosing between the aforementioned material (racism, profanity, nazism) and spongebob squarepants is a highly exaggerated extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by darthg8r View Post
    How about the commission quests? The specifically read that the group of troops with the largest experience is granted the quest. But a cursory look at army ranking when competing for a quest shows otherwise.
    They aren't ordered properly, but it is the army with the most 'experience' that wins the quest. The attack of the hero you send plays some part in it too, I think... or I've been lucky and people have declined ones, you never know.

nice. sure wish my food would stop disappearing though...??

4. 11-04-2010, 08:31 AM

Reason
    ban evasion

Quote Originally Posted by kingdeano View Post
    big LOLZZzzz couldnt agree more !!! FIX the damm chat pwetty pwease
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelopidas View Post
    Please fix the chat box.
    It is getting annoying.
    Update flash and/or try a new browser

Quote Originally Posted by bbbbigc View Post
    nice. sure wish my food would stop disappearing though...??
    Your troops are fat deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by jorbaud View Post
    Update flash and/or try a new browser

Your troops are fat deal with it

Considering that this problem is happening to a majority of the players, even if it is just the browser, Evony needs to make the chat box compatible with ALL browsers. It's a browser game yet you say use a different browser. How dumb is that. "You can play our game but you have to use a specific browser. Who cares if you don't like certain browsers for security reasons."

No. Unacceptable. Everytime a patch fix comes out, there are tons of posts asking to fix the chat box. I remember when this wasn't a problem.

It seems to me that the browser problem is just a big joke that Evony is playing on us.

PM me if you are Prinz. We can trade ammies.

Use a different browser? Seriously? I run 5 accounts using 5 different browsers so I can run them at the same time. Google Chrome, Firefox, Crazy Browser, Safari and Flock. Would you like to suggest a browser that is NOT having this chat problem? Or better yet 5 browsers that are not having the chat problem so I can continue to play the way I am now?

I agree with Alienboy and others here that this needs to be fixed and compatible with ALL browsers. When I first started Evony chat worked perfect so obviously it is not the browsers we use as I have been using Chrome and Firefox since I started.

yes chat box please... I tried various flash version, browsers etc. the bug just remains... This is "new" bug so something has changed, change it back please ;-)
    Server: na28
    Alliance: vVv

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBunny View Post
    How about the skipping chat box bug that's been going on for 7+ months on AgeI
    Only been happening since August.

@ Everyone else saying fix the chat.

The problem is mainly on Flash's side, not Evony's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilika View Post
    Use a different browser? Seriously? I run 5 accounts using 5 different browsers so I can run them at the same time. Google Chrome, Firefox, Crazy Browser, Safari and Flock. Would you like to suggest a browser that is NOT having this chat problem? Or better yet 5 browsers that are not having the chat problem so I can continue to play the way I am now?
    I just use one browser for all my servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Alienboy View Post
    Considering that this problem is happening to a majority of the players, even if it is just the browser, Evony needs to make the chat box compatible with ALL browsers. It's a browser game yet you say use a different browser. How dumb is that. "You can play our game but you have to use a specific browser. Who cares if you don't like certain browsers for security reasons."

No. Unacceptable. Everytime a patch fix comes out, there are tons of posts asking to fix the chat box. I remember when this wasn't a problem.

It seems to me that the browser problem is just a big joke that Evony is playing on us.
    Again, it's not a browser problem, and it's not Evony's fault. Go yell at Adobe.
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8969/88kenshinsig.png
    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Forum Rules|Helpspot|Game Rules|PM|Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

They fix one problem and create another. We've got regenerating AT's now. :/

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tilika

"I just use one browser for all my servers..."

You can not run multiple instances of Evony in one browser if you log in through FB like I do. No FB = no helping allys, no gift sending, no posting useful stuff for others to get from the FB walls. I have tried running more than one instance of the game in one browser. As soon as you log in a second account the first gets logged out. Therefor 5 accounts = 5 browsers and everyone of them has the same chat issue.

If it is an Adobe problem why does updating Adobe, as suggested, not fix it?

My point was to jorbaud who said "try another browser". It doesn't matter what browser you use the problem still remains.