Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: November 4: Report Fixes

Default Chat Bug issue

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBunny View Post
    How about the skipping chat box bug that's been going on for 7+ months on AgeI
    I too had that problem and found out that it was my browser. If you are using Chrome, it will wig out and skip the chat box. Try using an updadted version of IE. Don't grumble, I hate IE too, but it solved the issue and has not been a problem since. Hope it helps

i am typeing this on my wii! evony cannot be played on it tho

How about fixing it so I can get back on my account on NA11. 2 weeks unable to log in, finally get back on and bam, next day i cant. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2kill View Post
    i am typeing this on my wii! evony cannot be played on it tho
    I tried that too. Wish it did.

Default just me or what???

clicking of any evony posts on facebook takes you to the accept page then forces a game login even if clicking "accept and return to facebook".

items dont seem to be going through and eveony freeks thinking multiple computers are loggin in.

**and no i didnt click "accept and play"**

What are you girlys complaining about, come to SS5 where there are over 13000 4prestige bot generated citys.

Quote Originally Posted by darthg8r View Post
    YES! Fix that god forsaken chat box. Any dev worth their salary could do it.
    The chat jumping issue was caused by an error in Adobe Flash. Adobe has recently fixed the error in the latest version of Flash.

You can download the latest Flash here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    The chat jumping issue was caused by an error in Adobe Flash. Adobe has recently fixed the error in the latest version of Flash.
    As best as I can tell thus far, version 10.1.102.64 of Flash does not exhibit the bouncing around issue. I haven't tested with all screen overlays yet, and I don't have a whisper conversation going, but for Alliance and World chat, it doesn't appear to be bouncing around like it did before.

That said, you all do need to remove the "fix" that you put into the game client of making the chat always drop to the bottom, because you can't scroll back up through chat to read what you had missed unless you hold your mouse button down on the scrollbar. Prior to all of this happening, the chat would stay stationary (retain the same relative position) without having to hold down the mouse on the scrollbar. This was changed with game client version 1.1.170 and higher / newer.
    Last edited by neko_lord; 11-11-2010 at 07:32 AM.