Thread: Changed Hero Trick

Thumbs down Changed Hero Trick

First and formost as a paying Evony player I would like to thank evony for creating such an addicting game

Second. Why has Evony not told us that they changed the hero in the valley trading trick?

In my opinion medal boxes are far too expensive to buy and medal farming in valleys just simply doesn't have the best results... or should I say lack of... I request/demand that either A) Evony drops medal box cost so that I may buy medals to persuade heroes or B) they should at least put the medal drop rate up from valleys so I can just farm for them and actually come up with some results or C) put it back in npcs they way they have been since beta before server merger.

I wont be a paying player if this type of thing continue to happen.

Now the ball is in your hands Evony. Act now or lose a paying customer forever.
    Podrino

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon49 View Post
    First and formost as a paying Evony player I would like to thank evony for creating such an addicting game

Second. Why has Evony not told us that they changed the hero in the valley trading trick?

In my opinion medal boxes are far too expensive to buy and medal farming in valleys just simply doesn't have the best results... or should I say lack of... I request/demand that either A) Evony drops medal box cost so that I may buy medals to persuade heroes or B) they should at least put the medal drop rate up from valleys so I can just farm for them and actually come up with some results or C) put it back in npcs they way they have been since beta before server merger.

I wont be a paying player if this type of thing continue to happen.

Now the ball is in your hands Evony. Act now or lose a paying customer forever.
    Hahahahaha.... Someone who was abusing a glitch in evonys gameplay complaining that they got screwed

So you are a paying customer and still abused and cheated is what your saying and unless evony allow you to keep cheating your going to stop paying

I Sure hope it was in insta hero ya now screwed yaself out of by trying to cheat

Always Good to see those who cheat get busted and loose what ever it was they cheated to obtain

Enjoy.... Now ya will have to level ya hero's up the proper way..... by FIGHTING

EDIT

On a Side note there was plenty of talk on the forums about how evony fixed this glitch

So the only person ya can blame for being out of the loop is you really..... After All if you are going to abuse a function of the game why should evony tell you they fixed it so you couldn't anymore when by attempting it again You will loose the hero for good . Get the drift... those who are trying to cheat will loose their hero's while those who play Legit will be exactly the same ^_^
    Last edited by The REAL GE; 11-13-2010 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0

Why should they tell us they fixed a bug you shouldn't have known about. You also should not have been using the bug if you did know about it. Whether they communicated the fix or not, is a complete non-issue. Anyone using the bug was in direct violation of the ToS anyway. If I were Evony, I would have no desire to tell cheaters I had found a way to stop one of their loopholes. I would let them turn it into a noose and hang themselves.

I'm glad they did not spread the word that the problem was fixed. I hope LOTS of heros get passed to some newb account that has just won some "on-war"s and the hero gets stuck... unable to be recruited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

This was a glitch. Paying customers usually expect them to be fixed. I'm sorry if you disagree because this one worked in your favour, but it was still a bug that needed fixing.
    There is no need for a thread condoning the breaking of the game rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

We don't post information about exploits unless there is a good reason.
    Legendary Hero