Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: November 29: Hero Reinforcement Fix

Default November 29: Hero Reinforcement Fix

Here are the most recent game updates:

November 29

World
    • Changed: If a player reinforces one of their cities that does not have room in the Feasting Hall, the troops will automatically return to their city of origin.

November 14

Age II World
    • Fixed: There were several bugs players could exploit to maintain troops for free or reduced cost. These bugs have been corrected.
    • Fixed: A bug sometimes allowed heroes to be captured by another player without persuasion. This has been corrected.

Note: These fixes were in place several days ago but we wanted to make sure they were effective before posting notes. Thanks to all of our great players who help us out by reporting these bugs!
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 11-29-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    Nathan Seltzer
    Evony Community Manager

Dawntracker
    Evony staff will never ask for your password.

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Good work Evony!!!!

One of the best updates ever so far this year

lol this means it evens the playing field congrats... now what will happen to the ppl that have been abusing these bugs for 2 servers now? lol

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Either starve to death, or unload gazillions of honor on their enemies / neighbors, or just find something else diff to play

What this means in practice? No more people with huge armies and 0 food?

Will they refugee like in evony I or something else?
    Server: na28
    Alliance: vVv

Ditto: what does this mean in practice?

Please don't tell me that we're back to farming. :/

It is the Hero Bug that should be reinstated. there are people that have exploited this bug to gain over Instant Pults. on many many many of there members heroes. by alt swapping.

this glitch should be reinstated to continue to make it fair for other who did not exploit this to also use this trick to continue to grow there heroes.

i know that you can not pick out who did it and who didn't . but at least with it still in play it will let others do it as well that didn't know about this glitch

its hard enough to compete with the B0Ts that are out there and running wild with the game. but now to have B0TTERS that have insta pult heros Just makes the game even worse for the honest players in the game.

Evony I know that you will read this . And I for 1 would like to see the Hero Swap put back in to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MEM View Post
    Evony I know that you will read this . And I for 1 would like to see the Hero Swap put back in to the game.
    Um. No. 'Hero Swapping' was never a feature.
    retired to farming

Your not getting it. I understand that it was not a feature. and i never said it was . but by taking it out of the game. the heroes now on the servers are unjustly over inflated "pointed up"
    which a normal person in the game now has to have extra thousands of NPC 10 attacks to not even come close.

Excellent fixes Evony! My hope is that these patches were applied to the ageI servers as well. No more should we see players with 1Million Ballista and 500K Catapults.
    Last edited by TCWNME; 11-15-2010 at 12:01 PM.