Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November 29: Hero Reinforcement Fix

that is what i am talking about is the Age 1 servers. i am not sure what goes on over on Age 2 . i went for the beta and didnt like the new things they have done. so i stayed over on age 1

yeah i agree with the ridiculous amount of troops and that will fix itself with food depletion, But the Hero Will not fix itself. the Bug in the game is a game lasting effect on the outcome of play.

Quote Originally Posted by MEM View Post
    Your not getting it. I understand that it was not a feature. and i never said it was . but by taking it out of the game. the heroes now on the servers are unjustly over inflated "pointed up"
    which a normal person in the game now has to have extra thousands of NPC 10 attacks to not even come close.
    So you're saying that you want to boost your heroes by unfair means, then?

All my heroes were home-grown or captured from the enemy. A lot of players achieved good heroes without taking advantage of a glitch. Set an example for other players and just be good on your own
    Last edited by appendy; 11-15-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    retired to farming

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Here are the most recent game updates:

November 14

Age II World
    • Fixed: There were several bugs players could exploit to maintain troops for free or reduced cost. These bugs have been corrected.
    • Fixed: A bug sometimes allowed heroes to be captured by another player without persuasion. This has been corrected.

Note: These fixes were in place several days ago but we wanted to make sure they were effective before posting notes. Thanks to all of our great players who help us out by reporting these bugs!
    Dawnseeker is noting these as AGE II WORLD fixes, but weren't they actually AGE I WORLD bugs/exploits?

4shzl

I have not done the glitch myself i only heard people complaining in my server. as of thursday about this .

and everyone that is complaining has a top 10 hero . all over 1500 attack . that ran them up in the last 2 months.

i thought it was just me not farming enough . i have a few heroes that are in the 400-500 attack range . but nothing in comparison to them .

if the glitch came back into play. it would be fair to all now that this is out in the open.

i do not think it is fair to take the glitch away and not take the heroes away that were built by this glitch.

the penalty for b0tting was termination from evony which now has been lessened to lose half your troops. now these same people are still b0tting but yet have heroes that are now far superior to everyone else.

so here again evony should put the glitch back in the game to help level the playing field.

Well i think its a good thing I guess evony is fixing the glitches . . but why cant they fix the ones that really matter like the loyalty sticking bug that has lost us the opportunity to cap many many cities because it hangs at 1 for 3 hours and gives opposition more time to come on comfort or be massivly reinforced. I agree the no upkeep was unfair the hero swap really never did anyone any harm if people want to give their heros away to others who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jade~ View Post
    Well i think its a good thing I guess evony is fixing the glitches . . but why cant they fix the ones that really matter like the loyalty sticking bug that has lost us the opportunity to cap many many cities because it hangs at 1 for 3 hours and gives opposition more time to come on comfort or be massivly reinforced. I agree the no upkeep was unfair the hero swap really never did anyone any harm if people want to give their heros away to others who cares?
    Read this. Hopefully it will provide the explanation needed: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=156536

darn they fixed it in age1 last week. i have 7 refuge since

Quote Originally Posted by MEM View Post
    I have not done the glitch myself i only heard people complaining in my server. as of thursday about this .

and everyone that is complaining has a top 10 hero . all over 1500 attack . that ran them up in the last 2 months.

i thought it was just me not farming enough . i have a few heroes that are in the 400-500 attack range . but nothing in comparison to them .

if the glitch came back into play. it would be fair to all now that this is out in the open.

i do not think it is fair to take the glitch away and not take the heroes away that were built by this glitch.

the penalty for b0tting was termination from evony which now has been lessened to lose half your troops. now these same people are still b0tting but yet have heroes that are now far superior to everyone else.

so here again evony should put the glitch back in the game to help level the playing field.
    ROFLMAO!!
    Why not just come right out and say, "It's not fair, everybody else got to use the exploit while I was too dimwitted to notice. Now that you've made me aware of it, I want my turn to use the exploit, that would make it fair!!"
    Man, you are so naive - just how old are you? Either get some intelligent perspective or leave the ORPG to the older kids.
    Buggrit! Millenium hand and shrimp.

/\__/\
    (='_'=) This is Kitty. He hates Bunny. Copy & paste Kitty into
    (")_(") your signature so he can kick the living sh!t out of Bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by jsepm3 View Post
    darn they fixed it in age1 last week. i have 7 refuge since
    Sucks don't it lol

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

Default question

hello,

can someone please clarify what will happen in age2 servers if you get to 0 food in all cities ?

thank you.

11. 11-16-2010, 03:19 PM