Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: November 29: Hero Reinforcement Fix

Sooo troops in ageII will refuge now? or not?

EDIT:By reading the OP again and thinking about it, I think troops might not refuge, think the bug of being able to keep troops for free food or reduced food is fixed and thats all.
    Last edited by King Shii; 11-16-2010 at 03:14 PM.

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

Default Fixes

It is great that you are able to fix these things!!! Then could you please tell me why you cant fix my march times so I can see exactly how lont it is going to take on my Attack screen? I would think this would be simple!

It is great that you are able to fix these things!!! Then could you please tell me why you cant fix my march times so I can see exactly what it is going to be on my Attack screen? I would think this would be simple!

Okay the hero bug should be unfixed , since those of us pre merge from the older server have loads of medals and can persuade heroes , but players who maybe didnt play as long as some of us or have returned post merge to play wont get medals to persuade heroes as the drop rate is between zero and none and the cost of medal boxes is well daylight robbery in my opinion. okay some may have bought them for promotion but with larger heroes requiring 50+ nation medals and the count from a medal box being between 3 and 6 (usualy on the lower side) at a cost of 250c or $25 usd its an average of $325usd to buy medals needed to persuade a decent hero if captured or lost and reaquired for persuation , for me it doesnt matter i have 2000+ nations but players who have fewer medals its a harder task, so i would suggest either increasing medal drop to what it was on the older server from where we came (1-6) or decrease the price of medal box's so that you dont need to own a petrochemical company in order to be able to afford them
    Last edited by bubbzipops; 11-17-2010 at 06:39 AM.

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbzipops View Post
    Okay the hero bug should be unfixed , since those of us pre merge from the older server have loads of medals and can persuade heroes , but players who maybe didnt play as long as some of us or have returned post merge to play wont get medals to persuade heroes as the drop rate is between zero and none and the cost of medal boxes is well daylight robbery in my opinion. okay some may have bought them for promotion but with larger heroes requiring 50+ nation medals and the count from a medal box being between 3 and 6 (usualy on the lower side) at a cost of 250c or $25 usd its an average of $325usd to buy medals needed to persuade a decent hero if captured or lost and reaquired for persuation , for me it doesnt matter i have 2000+ nations but players who have fewer medals its a harder task, so i would suggest either increasing medal drop to what it was on the older server from where we came (1-6) or decrease the price of medal box's so that you dont need to own a petrochemical company in order to be able to afford them
    I couldn't agree with you more!

Is a need to know basis and most dont need to know

so how is this supposed to work. Will troops refuge. Will Hungry no more not supply its food reduction buff. Will the hidden reduction buffs from achievements not work properly. Because When I logged in a while ago. I had max hungry no more buff which would be a 50% reduction, and well I have full upkeep.

well, its ok if they fix the hero thing, but then Evony should fix the medal drop rates of merged servers and new servers (referring to Age 1: put back the medals drop on NPC's) so we will not have probs of persuading the heroes captured..

Default Actually....

Since medals are not neccessary to persuade in Age II, I think Age I should be retrofitted to hero persuasion by gold only.

Age II has some good features... too bad all of them put together look as appetizing as goulash with red food coloring.

You people got to be sh`ting me right! If you don't like bugs or getting smashing by us... Just quit and leave us the big guys play happily ever after! And if you know a trick don't tell the big mouth retards noobs!

well i agree with bubbz, i currently have a hero that requires 29 nations medals to persuade, well unless i drop a grand on medal boxes it will never happen or take me 6 years of farming. I liked the idea of gold persuasion also perhaps have a persuasion item one could buy (at a reasonable price). Because as of right now most of us cant persuade a decent hero except the big players that have been on here forever, and isn't the idea to try and level the playing feild giveing us all the same opportunites?