Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: November 29: Hero Reinforcement Fix

So how's that backspace key reboot repair coming along? If anything made players want to find a new game, that would be the #1 issue.

An alliance mate of mine lost a hero he "lent" out using this glitch. it was fixed before he got his hero back. lol. I admit our alliance enjoyed this exploit while it lasted.

3. Default

Sadly, they've said over and over again, they'll not be raising medal drop rates, so this game is fast becoming for rich people only. (: They don't care, it doesn't make them money for us to be able to do anything easily. If we could only have our server 1 - 65 medal drop rates back, it'd be an even playing field. But see, and they're all about even playing fields they claim, so uh.. why is it so UNEVEN? Good god, no one will easily get their hands on as many medals as we did back in the good ol' days when they weren't stingy. All these super servers did was make it impossible to get medals. Sure there's competition. But you can't take their heroes and get better.
    Last edited by Wizard-Kgalm; 11-21-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Accidentally sent before I was finished typing.
    Never make a deal with a gnome.
    I have a junior battalion with your name on it. :I
    Wizard-Kgalm. I am known as lord Semen (SS45) and iiWizrius (SS49). You can call me Cameron (: If you care, check out http://wizard-kgalm.deviantart.com/

I agree .

Evony put he hero glitch back
    or increase the drop rate of medals

thanks

Still isnt clear to me what happens if food drops to 0.. can anyone tell me pls?
    As for the medals drop the big ones (nation , Justice) are pretty consistent in drop rate and u can have a bunch of them every day by farming lvl10npc.
    As for the rest items ...I can fairly say that lately I am happy when I get a gem!!! just pure frustration

Quote Originally Posted by gio300 View Post
    Still isnt clear to me what happens if food drops to 0.. can anyone tell me pls?
    As for the medals drop the big ones (nation , Justice) are pretty consistent in drop rate and u can have a bunch of them every day by farming lvl10npc.
    As for the rest items ...I can fairly say that lately I am happy when I get a gem!!! just pure frustration
    dunno how often you read in the Forums but there are many servers you dont get a single medal from a lv 10 NPC! so good for you....
    But most dont ... - and those you get from valleys - well there evony sukk big times by letting em drop for sure

7. 12-03-2010, 06:29 AM

Default food loss

there is a guy on server NA8 thats holding a lvl 16 with no food and millions of troops in it he has no food in any of his cities but his troop count never changes and u say this bug is fixed thats a lie
    From servers ss7; 96; 127; and NA8

That is not a bug. It is meant to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by skizzo360 View Post
    there is a guy on server NA8 thats holding a lvl 16 with no food and millions of troops in it he has no food in any of his cities but his troop count never changes and u say this bug is fixed thats a lie
    There is no "refuge" in Age 2.
    Troops can be starved for months and they will not die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

How's that backspace key fix coming along?