Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quest for Atlantis - 1

Default The Quest for Atlantis - 1

Those who follow this intrepid war reporter on NA1 are aware that Khans had launched a flawlessly planned and executed attack on Atlantis several weeks ago. Unfortunately, Khans were not aware that MOM was a traitor, selling out minute by minute information to Hughesy...And, as you know, at the last second, Hughesy stole Atlantis...

Well, one thing this reporter knows about Khans is that they NEVER give up. So, they immediately began non-stop attacks on Atlantis and Hughesy's L16, Athens. Athens cracked within 10 minutes and Hughesy went into "holiday mode." And, even though Historic Cities are not supposed to freeze while in holiday mode, both of thise did.

A few days later, Hughesy returned and began his incomprehensible vigil...never sleeping, eating, peeing or having wild bunny * so that he could comfort and speech text every few moments to keep his cities from Khans relentless attacks....all the while protecting his troops with gates closed. On October 3rd, however, the bleary eyed strain must have been too much, because his gates opened in Athens. Hughesy's well fed, lazy soldiers were no match for Khans seasoned warriors, however. And, soon, Athens fell into Loki's hands.

To be continued
    Last edited by ninno20; 11-18-2010 at 07:56 PM.

How many threads about this will be made..... So far I know of 3 threads and All 3 are almost the same :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0

What's new here?

Default The Quest for Atlantis - 2

Okay, when I left you all, the L16, Athens, had just fallen into the hands of Loki of Khans. Now, you would expect any self respecting alliance to immediately begin taking counter-measures, no? Well, you expected wrong. It took several days before Bashbros and their allies took any actions. Rather than bore my readers with a LONG detail of the many worthless attacks sent, I will summarize enough to give you an idea of the tedium (all info taken directly from Khans over 6000 pages of war reports).

Athens was attacked by Canucks1 -5, Xile, Xtinction, Zion and friends. About 15k attacks and after giving them credit for a 60% heal rate; the aggressors (AKA the "bad guys") suffered losses in the range of 27 MILLION troops. Khans (AKA the "good guys") lost roughly 17k traps and 300k troops (mostly pikes).

Washington, DC was attacked by Marines and cohorts Again allowing for a 60% heal rate, these "bad guys" lost in the neighborhood of 70 MILLION troops. While the "good guys" (Khans) lost approximately 1 million troops and some traps again.

Islamabad was attacked by Asgard1 & Shock mostly, while Paris was attacked by The Pact, DRKPACT3, Warhorse, Warhorse3 et all. I must confess that my calculator screamed in agony over the thought of going through thousands of war reports to get totals on these attacks. Suffice it to say, the outcomes were similar to those reported above.

To sum it up, Khans lost a few troops - mostly pikes - and traps; while the aggresors lost MILLIONS of troops.

But, what, you ask, is happening with Atlants...Stay tuned for dramatic developments in Part 3!

Default The Quest for Atlantis - 3

Since MOM's traitorous act and Hughesy's sneaking of Atlantis, Khans have sent approximately 150k attacks on 0 0 - all throughout the days and night. Gates have been open on approximately .00001% of the spam attacks - nicely lowering Khans honor (thank you). Throughout it all, our war reports are evidence of continued comforting and speech texts - remember the no sleeping, peeing or bunny sex

This week, after non-stop harrassment of Bashbros and colonizing all of Hughesy's regular cities, all of MOM's cities (who has hopped from alliance to alliance providing info to their enemies and is now in Bashbros) and half of the remainder of the Bashbros alliance...The gates of Atlantis are now OPEN

with over 25 million warriors and 7 million archers in there (not to mention other troops such as 1 million ballies and 400k+ rams), this siege will take some time. But, never fear, Khans has a handle on it. Detailed siege plans have been developed and, I'm told, high valued RELIABLE target information has been obtained.
    Last edited by kistari; 11-15-2010 at 05:22 PM.

I hated how our war reporter went quiet for a few days while the most heated drama was taking place and the Khans were getting drafted. I for one was disappointed. We needed your heart felt interviews and critical analysis during those days. Your every calming presence and unbiased opinions on the battlefield help comfort me during those days of not knowing what the Khans fate was going to be. For being here in times of victory and then retreating from the forums in times of defeat, from one reporter to another I salute you.

Long live the Khans, Long live Kistari

Ummm, without giving out secrets...Khans has found a LEGAL way to avoid most drafts. Not all mind you, just the huge scorchers.
    Last edited by kistari; 11-15-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kistari View Post
    Ummm, without giving out secrets...Khans has found a way to avoid most drafts. Not all mind you, just the huge scorchers.
    You can just send troops to your alliance mates. If you run out of room you can send to valleys...

Those are old school ways of doing it... Effective (until your valleys are attacked). There are others as well.

Hmmmm... Sure not booting a player and drafting them from the state cap?

or Putting them into suppression?

Or simply throwing a truce up?

Or hows about randomly porting a lot?

Or even easier Attack a Nub city at 1 mil away and hide troops in it

Thought those ways were well known :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0