Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quest for Atlantis - 1

Quote Originally Posted by The REAL GE View Post
    Hmmmm... Sure not booting a player and drafting them from the state cap?

or Putting them into suppression?

Or simply throwing a truce up?

Or hows about randomly porting a lot?

Or even easier Attack a Nub city at 1 mil away and hide troops in it
    the state capital could be drafted from

the suzerian could still get drafted from

costs money

costs money

only works for 8 hours, then you have to get rid of them as colony and do it again which is a hassle

it is just easier to put into valley very far away from your city. If you put into a random state it may not be attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by jorbaud View Post
    the state capital could be drafted from

( Put a Nub city 1 mile away in Suppression.... Put troops in it so they are close enough to recall quickly )

the suzerian could still get drafted from

( Put a Nub city 1 mile away in Suppression.... Put troops in it so they are close enough to recall quickly )

costs money

( Ya... But Previous ways are FREE )

costs money

only works for 8 hours, then you have to get rid of them as colony and do it again which is a hassle

( Instant handover or recall Just before suppression Battle and redo.... Troops can be in city for a little as 5 minutes )

it is just easier to put into valley very far away from your city. If you put into a random state it may not be attacked.

My Answers to your reasons Why not to are in the brackets

Simply stating That they won't work for various reason is simply.... SILLY

Sure... Send them up to 400 miles away O.o cause they are close by if ya need them LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0

Quote Originally Posted by The REAL GE View Post

Sure... Send them up to 400 miles away O.o cause they are close by if ya need them LMAO
    Have reinforcements in historic cities. Any other cities can be colonized with little impact on you. You can uprise and then send out again (or if your japanpimp you can just stay colonized)

EDIT:
    ( Instant handover or recall Just before suppression Battle and redo.... Troops can be in city for a little as 5 minutes )
    You would have to be on every 8 hours which is difficult for many people
    Last edited by jorbaud; 11-15-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kistari View Post
    Since MOM's traitorous act and Hughesy's sneaking of Atlantis, Khans have sent approximately 150k attacks on 0 0 - all throughout the days and night. Gates have been open on approximately .00001% of the spam attacks - nicely lowering Khans honor (thank you). Throughout it all, our war reports are evidence of continued comforting and speech texts - remember the no sleeping, peeing or bunny sex

This week, after non-stop harrassment of Bashbros and colonizing all of Hughesy's regular cities, all of MOM's cities (who has hopped from alliance to alliance providing info to their enemies and is now in Bashbros) and half of the remainder of the Bashbros alliance...The gates of Atlantis are now OPEN

with over 25 million warriors and 7 million archers in there (not to mention other troops such as 1 million ballies and 400k+ rams), this siege will take some time. But, never fear, Khans has a handle on it. Detailed siege plans have been developed and, I'm told, high valued RELIABLE target information has been obtained.
    Anyone else find the figure Hugeshy (?) got in 0,0 nice.. Can't wait til you show us some report of breaking it. hard and hectic as hell breaking it.

Ok wat server is this on dude cause i actually enjoyed reading that and is it age 1 or age 2?

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Looks Like there is going to be on hell of a attack, question is will Hugeshy Take it or just decide to close gates again.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

It is AgeII.

I just can't get a handle on the #s of troops involved! How do people feed them?

Those attackers losing that many troops are either n00bs, n00bs with cards or just knobs with cards.

The defender must have had a massive honor gain.

The attackers losing that many troops are desperate. Right now I have 6 of the traitor MOM's cities colonized. Hughesy has had all his other cities colonized. We have a game of letting them go and then choosing who gets to retake them.

Hey can we get a little story on regs 16 it looks like Shock owns it now
    Last edited by Cysero; 11-16-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kistari View Post
    The attackers losing that many troops are desperate. Right now I have 6 of the traitor MOM's cities colonized. Hughesy has had all his other cities colonized. We have a game of letting them go and then choosing who gets to retake them.
    lol thats kinda cool, good luck.
    [Alliance]<18:14>[Tribunus]: All Hail Reet, King DoDo, Ruler of the dysfunctional backwoods territory of Bavaria, degenerate capital of Evony