Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Feedback System

My question relates to all these alts being made for voting purposes. All these inactive players or alts are taking up flats that are impeding the growth and making for an unfair Governor. When are these issues going to be resolved?

Please ban the bots, take action.
    WMDElite Host
    WN1 server - active for 3 years, now retired
    144 server - retired
    server 1 - retired

Default :(

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Please ban the bots, take action.
    im sick of people with bots to why play if your going to keep getting hit by someone that is not even on

Don't do it, Kick this guy off the site.

I don't understand why they have an additional feedback site when they already have the forum. Wouldn't it be easier to direct users to one central place for discussion? Is the feedback website even linked in game? I've never come across it in Age I.

From reading through this thread, it seems the only purpose of the feedback site is to defer angry users. That way customer service can say, "Oh wow, what a good idea! Post that on the feedback site!" where they most likely, will never have to discuss it again while pretending to be interested in user satisfaction.

only just after discovering this feedback site randomly in 1 of my forum searches, more effort should be made to make it more accessible