Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Merger History

Default Server Merger History

Here is a history of all the server mergers to date (enjoy)

Holy moly.
    retired to farming

yeah, lovely, dont merge the inactive servers, merge the others multiple times, the WN's are dying, yet evony decides to merge more active servers and state it based on activity... yeah BS, seriously come on, merge WN1-4 already

Yikes, when you see it laid out like that, you really begin to appreciate how lopsided some of the mergers are, in terms of server age and which servers are selected for merge and which aren't.

I'm waiting to see 130 up there, we're ready!

how bout 128-131 into a server and Wn1-4 into a server wait no, evony's too damn lazy

Did anyone notice that there is no data of 'second time merged' of the N and WN servers?
    Evony, look at it, think about it, deal with it, PLEASE.

I have returned to taunt the evony forums, beware.

On your shoulder telling you to do things

Love the Chart, ecpt 129 isnt on the merge list. theyve said they will try and speed up the mergers but who knows. 129 has gone on strike. we were the #2 server in spending... no1s spent in 2 days now ans lots have used left over coins and id changes to protest in their names - examples are :
    ZeroDollar
    NoMoreCash
    FeelsUsed
    ZeroCash
    ShutWallet
    MeNoSpendy
    NoDinero
    EvoMergeUs
    SpendNoMor

This is crap (sorry if that's an offensive word, I know more offensive though)

More than a month ago, Evony Gods told one of my alliance mates that ss28 would be merged in mid-November. Time comes and goes and nothing, not even an eyelash in our direction.

So now, a new merge data list is posted and we've been skipped over. And not just us, but others I'm sure are in need of a merge just as bad.

Here's the skinny. My family of alliances is one of the strongest on our server. We are fighting three alliances or family of alliances. I'm sure they spend quite a bit of money buying their teleports and holidays and truces. But those of us who know how to defend ourselves only need to spend to chase after the chickens who have flown the coop.

Having seen this pattern twice now, on s91 and ss28, it's safe to say that the other servers that have been skipped are experiencing the same phenomenon.
    s129 isn't the only server that is going to go on a spending strike.

So, Merge us already. We know how the chickens fight... The spread their wings and flap off to some place else, hoping they are safe, just to do it again. Give us fresh meat! We're starving here!

DarkGodess - TRUE
    ss28

I agree DG this is bullocks! No other word about it, our server was bored three weeks after our first merge... been bored since... alway shaving to port and then watch our victims truce, or holiday or port away from us, come on merge us already!

You've got enemies? Good that means you've stood up for something in your life.