Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Merger History

dont mean to be a jerk but i will, ok look to all those whinning about a merger for there server get over it.
    the reasoning behind ur server not being merged is mainly 1 of 2 reasons or both the spending of actual money is high and/or the activity is so high that there is no need for a merger.
    u dont like the server ur on well reset go to a crappy one that keeps getting merge.

I dont play AgeII, however might be Evony admin in disquise

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=178229

WN1 isnt very active, and not many people spend money on it.. so evony lies about all that.. u just believe what they tell u

Quote Originally Posted by LordFox25 View Post
    dont mean to be a jerk but i will, ok look to all those whinning about a merger for there server get over it.
    the reasoning behind ur server not being merged is mainly 1 of 2 reasons or both the spending of actual money is high and/or the activity is so high that there is no need for a merger.
    u dont like the server ur on well reset go to a crappy one that keeps getting merge.
    The game is more than building a city and killing others... it is about the people you meet and the friendships created... so the option of resetting your account and running away to another server is not something that the majority of players will even consider. And what is so great about another server over the one that you are on? Evony isn't going to treat you any better or worse on that one as they did your current one, and all you would end up doing is being the weak guy in a mass of already established players.

For the servers that have not been merged in the past year, Evony needs to merge them. Profit or not profit, active or inactive... people get tired of the SOS. It quickly becomes farmville when you befriend all those around you or they cry like a baby every time you even look in their direction. Keep the game alive by keeping things interesting. Many veteran players would still be playing to this day (and spending money) if they didn't feel the game was stagnant and presented no new challenges.

No 129 merge no money

Also WRAITHS Server 129 rules !!!!

6. Default

Gee, I will rep you tomorrow. I have repped too much in the last 24 hours...

Week 9 voting and Week 10 entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!
    Enter the Void - My Video Gaming Forum

Still dont understand how some servers cant be on 3rd merge even after having players for over a year, there servers must be boring
    Last edited by nephilimdj; 12-06-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Default Thanks for the family tree

Good work with the spreadsheet, I was thinking about this today about a server merge family tree.

It will be interesting to have some feedback from SS60, it is a 3rd generation merge with a pile of space junk (inactives) from 19 servers.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Quote Originally Posted by Mackay131 View Post
    Good work with the spreadsheet, I was thinking about this today about a server merge family tree.

It will be interesting to have some feedback from SS60, it is a 3rd generation merge with a pile of space junk (inactives) from 19 servers.
    I might just report back some then--- Im going into SS60, kicking and screaming, but that's where I'll be.

SS49 was already getting bad with over half the accounts 0 pop, and a ton 1 city, 50 pop.

My God this map is so goddamn crowded and frelled.
    Evony has screwed SS60 up so damn bad it makes me sick! I've spent the last hour and have been able to move TWO damn cities into spots with a little space.

It's like taking the subway in Japan they just pressed us in harder and harder and hope we pop!

Evony screwed the damn pooch. I am SO GODDAMN ****ED.