Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Server Merger History

Ffs - do not merge 139 - it's screwed enuff as it is

i feel sorry for some of these non-merged servers because i'm sure they need them but this last round of merges was so messed up they may not really want them after all

I first published my list in/around May 2010. I started the list in September 2009 after the first 4 WN mergers and have updated it as each merger was announced.

Dawnseeker and Evony are aware of my list... they have been for some time... FoxyBunny, when she was still working for Evony, expressed interest in it. As it seems that not even Evony had kept detailed records of when servers had been merged. It is a great tool for them and for use... it is a shame they made no comment when FoShizzle posted in on the feedback.evony.com website.

I'm on ss38,
    a server that recently got merged although we didn't really need it. I mean my server (server 5) was still active and spending money. Server Wn1-4 and the rest of you guys who claim to need a merge soooooo bad I feel for you I really do. I got on a server the other day just to play around (unsure which one but'll check real quick) and WOW! This place was a GHOST town. Their wc never spoke for like 2 hours straight. And most states were less then 50% full. Lots of players that made the server up was inactive. Evony please do something! I'm so thankful you merged my server but it wasn't nearly as needed as some of these others out there! Why are you doing this to them? Anyways, what do I know? I'm just a noob here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    No one from Evony told anyone that. Not only would that employee be immediately terminated for breaking confidentiality but at that time we had not yet decided which servers were going to be merged.

Either your alliance-mate lied or someone lied to him. This is always the case when someone claims to have heard something or know something that is not posted publicly by an official source.

I suggest then, Hire better staff. Dead servers not merged, Staff replying to emails and us being told it's a lie, accounts hacked and Evony staff ignoring it. Cents coming up missing after holiday, or even after daily amulet spins. Ban me if you must, but y'alls need to get your 'stuff' together, this is getting old, and I've actually got better things to spend my money on than making y'alls pockets fat.

Oh yes! still petitioning for that server merge, as I spend money and play the game.

Shout out to ss28!!!! MERGE!!!!

DarkGodess - TRUE
    ss28

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMilly View Post
    I agree DG this is bullocks! No other word about it, our server was bored three weeks after our first merge... been bored since... alway shaving to port and then watch our victims truce, or holiday or port away from us, come on merge us already!
    Oh, hey Mills! I love you babes! you're the best and thanks for the sig!

Merge ss28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkGodess - TRUE
    ss28

Anyone know when server SS50 will be merging and with whom?

The simple answer to that is no one knows.

When the next batch of mergers are planned it'll be announced here on the forums and system mails will be sent to the servers affected. It's a case of wait and see.

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

s133 has agreed to stop spending also, I believe this will begin to be a trend until these first generation servers that have been skipped over get merged. I don't understand why Evongreedy doesn't get it that people who spend will spend even more with a new battlefield. 133 is static and boring and will continue to lose people and money.

Cool Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post

The simple answer to that is no one knows.

When the next batch of mergers are planned it'll be announced here on the forums and system mails will be sent to the servers affected. It's a case of wait and see.
    There is a whisper it will be in a month or so but its just that, 'a whisper'.
    Thank you for replying.