Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December 7th: Hero Capture Bug Fixes

Apparently there are more bugs to be fixed. Suppression battles not completing while leaving troops "camped" at the target city which left me a suppression "defeat" report, but not having anything show up in alliance war reports.

This has happened to me ever since December 3rd which coincidentally I was going after a Historic Hero. I paid for the portrait, accepted task, advanced teleported, successful colonization battle, AND FAILED SUPPRESSION WHILE TROOPS REMAINED CAMPED AT THE TARGET CITY !!!

Explain that one Evony!?!?!

I sent in bug report but ironically they say that there is nothing they can do about war reports or suppression battles and more or less said "F U evony paying customer...you're hosed and there is nothing you can do about it!!"

So I lost $10 over this process (10 cents for the HH portrait and 90 cents for buying an advanced teleport)
    Also the fact that I lost a ton of resources, time, and TROOPS FOR THIS SO-CALLED "NON-GLITCH".

Guess I won't be putting anymore money into this game.
    Last edited by Seether; 12-09-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Default Queen Does Not Return Automatically

Since 12/7 patch, whenever my Queen is involved in a losing colonization battle, she does not return automatically to the Feasting Hall. She does not show up in the Army Movement Reports, but is shown in Feasting Hall with "Recall" button enabled. Clicking "Recall" does return her to Feasting Hall with idle status. Fix one, break one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Here are the most recent game updates:

December 7th

Age II World
    • Fixed: A bug would sometimes cause a King/Queen hero to vanish when reinforcing a fully-occupied allied city. This has been fixed.
    • Changed: Players may now freely truce or enter Holiday mode when under attack. This will prevent new attacks from being launched, but will not affect attacks already on the march.
    • Fixed: It is now impossible for players to use Truce or Holiday mode while they have troops marching.
    • Fixed: A bug sometimes caused heroes to appear on a city's Hero Ransom list without being captured. This has been fixed.
    • Fixed: A bug allowed alliance members without invite permissions to invite players into their alliance. This has been fixed.
    • Fixed: A bug that allowed duplicating historic heroes has been corrected.
    so now for the blonde: i is impossible to use truce or holidaywhile i have troops marching - i know i cant holiday then...is fine... but why cant i truce anymore? that would be not good...

How bout you guys work on fixing the Flash bug? I am getting tired of having to re-log every 15 mins (don't tell me it is not Evony either.... ) doesn't matter the browser.... flash crashes so much I am afraid to att HC's for fear of losing millions of troops and not getting the HC.... I have put loads of real money on here and want results.... or my money back.... around $600 in 3 months... this is really starting to irk me....
    Korath NA11

Does this fix address the issue of player HCs being bugged stuck at 15 loyalty when on Holiday Mode? I know, fat chance right?

I feel bad for Dawnseeker having to post these for Evony. So much rage aimed at him, when it should be aimed at another group.
    Last edited by Lightx; 12-09-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    I pledge that I will not spend another dime on Evony Age 2. Restore full game privileges. I will NOT start over on one of the new servers, because I feel this is fraud by forcing us to repay what we may have paid already. No Attack Button is a revocation of the games reason for being, and I consider it a punishment from Evony Dev's.

I had my Queen vanish reinforcing an alliance member 2 months ago for Age 1. Sent support team an e-mail about it, no reply, nothing, now I see it is a bug. Glad that it was fixed in Age 2, but I lost my Queen that I had worked on for 2 years. Asked them if they could get her back for me, but no luck. NO FIXES FOR AGE 1.

Yippee.

Default hmmm

Was this a Fix so that king /queen is not lost ? or was it a fix so people lose their king/queen?

I sent a warrior bomb using the queen to clear off trap and also try dump honor on another player...so obviously lost the battle, and yay ! thanx to the new evony fix...its there in my Feasting Hall..Marked as Not Idle, the qeen ain't in army movements either..so now shes stuck in my FH as not idle, effectively me not being able to use the queen, am hoping she don't vanish after maintenance, if she vanishes, bye bye evony..i cant compete with players around me havinf HH's without my quen...sent evony a mail along with screen shots, no response at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magneto View Post
    Was this a Fix so that king /queen is not lost ? or was it a fix so people lose their king/queen?

I sent a warrior bomb using the queen to clear off trap and also try dump honor on another player...so obviously lost the battle, and yay ! thanx to the new evony fix...its there in my Feasting Hall..Marked as Not Idle, the qeen ain't in army movements either..so now shes stuck in my FH as not idle, effectively me not being able to use the queen, am hoping she don't vanish after maintenance, if she vanishes, bye bye evony..i cant compete with players around me havinf HH's without my quen...sent evony a mail along with screen shots, no response at all.
    same problem on all1. go to your feasting hall and click recall and she is back instantly.

a new bug !

cheers,
    DeVerm.

9. Default

I don't have the WSOD at all, unless i go onto Youtube, which seems to crash every other video.

Week 9 voting and Week 10 entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!
    Enter the Void - My Video Gaming Forum

Quote Originally Posted by annagilbert View Post
    so now for the blonde: i is impossible to use truce or holidaywhile i have troops marching - i know i cant holiday then...is fine... but why cant i truce anymore? that would be not good...

It is to prevent sorry players like you from sending all of your troops at someone then trucing so that you cannot be attacked while you send everything you have at another player. Build more troops before you try to attack someone.

PM me if you are Prinz. We can trade ammies.