Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: December 7th: Hero Capture Bug Fixes

Default where is my king?!!

i attacked someone with small layers, with my king, since he is in fact loyal to me in my city.. anyhow, he didnt come straight back after doing so, and still appears to be travelling on horse(not idle in my city) hes not in army movements hes vanished, in a sense.. i sure hope he is going to make it back to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyMe79 View Post
    i attacked someone with small layers, with my king, since he is in fact loyal to me in my city.. anyhow, he didnt come straight back after doing so, and still appears to be travelling on horse(not idle in my city) hes not in army movements hes vanished, in a sense.. i sure hope he is going to make it back to me!!!
    go into feasting hall and click recall next to there name and they should be back instantly then
    Excuse the grammar and spelling. never did really pass english in school

OMG,, Thank you so much!!! i was so worried,, thought he was gone for good,, was getting ready to pack up and move on,,

Not sure where to post this since cant get into the "moderated forum" without prior approval. Which pretty much allows them to only allow in the points of view evony wants to hear. But here goes. Anyone else have a problem with merging 3 superservers before the last was even settled? So crowded now (many inactive) but impossible to build enough npc's to maintain existing army, muchless more troops. I suppose evony will be only for the ones who have 24/7 to play and attack. The rest of us are left out. Even those who spend 8-10 hours a day are dumping cities now, and we're seeing 2 or 3 players quit every day. Just in our alliance. Just dont have the time or heart to rebuild yet again, when they cant even feed. I suppose these peoples $30-$60 a month can't compare with the kids sitting in mommy's basement yelling more merges, more merges, it's fun. SS59 was created much too soon, as well as much too small a map. SS44 was too young to go thru another merge.

5. 12-18-2010, 06:25 AM

Reason
    Sharing exploits/spam

Quote Originally Posted by Alienboy View Post
    It is to prevent sorry players like you from sending all of your troops at someone then trucing so that you cannot be attacked while you send everything you have at another player. Build more troops before you try to attack someone.
    huh? you dont know me - and you dont know how I attack - i defo not truce after i send out my troops on a attack - first i have enough troops per city and dont need truce - sec - i know how to play defence so dont need to truce - 3rd I have no clue how you play the game but when i attack i make sure i kill all and also take out the stuff plus taking the city... how you wanna do that when you truce?

BTW if you know how to attack you dont even lose all your troops and they come back home after safe alot of ressources and you dont waste time in rebuilding them - maybe one in your alliance can teach you

looks like you the sorry player and not me...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    There any recent Age I fixes? Or is everything about Age II now?
    Acer, you should know, ageII gets the love. No ad really points at ageI anymore.

The hero ransom is fixed in ageI... I know that for sure. WC figured that out.

Week 9 voting and Week 10 entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!
    Enter the Void - My Video Gaming Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Here are the most recent game updates:

December 7th

Age II World
    • Fixed: A bug that allowed duplicating historic heroes has been corrected.
    I found a HH in barbarian city. I spent 10cents for the portrait. I attacked and the hero only appeared in the first report. Then it disappeared. I even conquered the city but still couldnt cap it. After next maint time, I checked again (spent more 10cents) in my Inn, and it still said the HH was still in that barbarian city. I kept attacking but the HH didnt show up in the report.
    Is it a bug hero? I spent my money and couldnt get anything. Pls consider about this and give me an explaination. ty.