Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Intel Hero???

Default Intel Hero???

Ok, ive been trying to study this for a bit, and have heard basically 2 separate arguements. I know when intel hero's reach certain levels, they reduce damage taken by defending troops. Now, If that hero is lets say 900, and your attack hero is lvl 900, will your attack still be the defending hero along with the Intel hero? or will one override the other? Does anyone know if you have to set your intel hero while defending? Or how exactly does this work?
    |^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
    | The Truck |||""''|""\__,_
    | _____________ l||__|__|__|)
    |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

i believe that your highest attack hero will always defend. therefore it is a smart idea to move your higher attack heros away if you want to use intel hero for deffence

The highest attack hero not the mayor will defend

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

ik its the highest attack hero in there that will defend, but if i set my intel hero as mayor also, will both work together? The attack hero defend, and the intel hero add life to the troops?
    |^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
    | The Truck |||""''|""\__,_
    | _____________ l||__|__|__|)
    |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

Only the highest attack hero will defend the city, if you want you intel hero to defend then you will have to send you heros out of the city
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

just helps with defense is all

I have also heard that if your defending hero has a high intel value, you are more likely to capture the attacker's hero. Is that correct? Has anyone else heard that too?

To my understanding politics slightly increaces or decreaces the chance of the hero being captured.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

I've gotten spammed quite a bit with my 1066 pol hero and there is no difference in captures. Also, your mayor will defend if he is the highest attack - myth.

The highest attack hero in your city defends, and I mean the politics of the attacking hero. And I did say slight. But could be wrong. Just something I've always done since I've been told. Always send a politics hero to cap a city and usualy keep 3+heros including the highest attack hero in the city. (Don't always get heros but the times I do) But can always just be superstition
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs