Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Server Problems ss56-ss60

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We're looking into the cause of this and we'll get it fixed ASAP.
    how about "we just turned food consumption off for a week so you guys could refill your cities with the food you lost while you were at work last night for 9 hours while we fix the problem."? i literally am fixing to start watching my mechanics disappear for NO REASON. are we getting compensated for lost troops? lost food? food used to raise pop back up? are yall just gonna send us all packages as compensation, which we will of course have to purchase cents to get a key to open the compensation packages? i waste my days on here and a simple problem like this undoes everything i worked pointlessly for.
    Last edited by Kemper; 12-13-2010 at 12:27 PM.

I used a vesta just so I didn't refuge, I'm sure that won't be replaced and I'll still refuge (which troops won't be replaced) as I have few hours of food with vesta, and had they refilled sense main. I'd be fine. And the population rising costing food that can't afford to rebuild the troops I spent farming the first time around and/or kill on someone to get food.

On the upside to your loosing players. Forums are more active due to everyone needing to complain about your incompetence
    Last edited by TotalKaos; 12-13-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Yeah, I think it would be only fair for Evony to eliminate food consumption until they get this stuff working at least as well as the perfectly good servers we had to leave were. I am tired of merging all the time, we were less than 5 months on the last server. And then they put so many active players on one server that it just bogs it down, the lag is epic now. Good one Evony. I would walk away but I have spent too much money here and I by golly want something to show for it, are you listening, Evony?

I am sure that Evony is working diligently on the problem. Making complaints about the issue will not get it fixed any faster. I know I seem like a noob, but I don't know how so many "great" players can refuge just from maximum one day of not farming. You should have stockpiled food or bought food or ask an alliance mate for food. It's really hard to refuge when you're online, unless you did not care for maxing out food as much as possible beforehand.
    OH MAH GAWD I R DURMB HURP DURP

"Great" players don't need TON's of food, as they are on everyday to feed their armies, I tend to keep 24 hours of food in my cities.
    1. This cut's people from wanting to plunder you (less honor)
    2. If they do try they give up faster (except HPU who waist millions to get nothing but troop death).
    3. My upkeep is high and takes a lot of farming + pludering.
    4. Keeping only what food you need allows you to build more while killing less.

as well as the NPC's aren't the only problem, the population to replace the troops your killing for your food, on NPC's or Players. Market prices are rising where the rich take advantage and poor get poorer (Which you can completely sustain off IF you have the resources already, which I suggest doing for now.) The Server is WAY over crowded with dead accounts, if they were all active and had food to steal it would be good, but there not and a NPC would be much better suited in their place.

it's great when you can fight not far away, however when you have to travel 50+ miles to find an active player and you can't make npc's to get the food to travel that 50+ miles because of all the inactive 0 population BS cities, it kind of defeats the purpose don't ya think?

Thank GOD another main.!
    Hopefully ALL problems get fixed + No new ones.
    (Hopefully it isn't 2+ hours)
    Last edited by TotalKaos; 12-13-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Well Ghost101, you see they merged 3 large super servers into 1 last week. In this merge we have something like 44k zero'd and dead inactives that they won't delete, because 2 years and 10 servers ago the guy one time bought a $5 for 250 package so they'll keep him around forever ****ing off players still buying $30 packages weekly/monthly.

At the time of the merge, without a single npc being built, every state was already an average of 50-55% full. Now, when you consider the 44k inactives, the 16 (?) servers worth of actives, and the hordes of trash npcs & grasslands, swamps, deserts, and other useless crap evony puts on the map automatically... and then when you figure in the bots running 24/7 from day 1 filling enemy states with trash npcs and flatfillers.... you get a REALLY BAD shortage of flats to build npcs on to farm to build up a freaking food stock that you seem to think we should automagically have.

I'd love to have my usual food quantities I ran around with on every past server, but unfortunately I have cities in a 10x10 square mile area that actually have a total of 9 farmable npcs. Yes, NINE. That means I have to farm 3 times a day and ship in food from other cities. Now I can't farm once.. because some bot 30 miles away has already hit them all while I was at the doctor's office and they aren't regenning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost101 View Post
    I am sure that Evony is working diligently on the problem. Making complaints about the issue will not get it fixed any faster. I know I seem like a noob, but I don't know how so many "great" players can refuge just from maximum one day of not farming. You should have stockpiled food or bought food or ask an alliance mate for food. It's really hard to refuge when you're online, unless you did not care for maxing out food as much as possible beforehand.
    its like this. stockpiled food disappears extremely fast when you have no cities with under 30mil consumption. and i work at least 9 hours a day(in RL not on this stupid game i waste my life on). how the hell am i supposed to feed that.....especially when npcs are empty. if its server wide, why ask for food? and WHY THE *$&$ WOULD I PAY YOU SORRY MOTHER*$&$*$ FOR DAMN IMAGINARY F$*&^@@( FOOD???????????? i swear i cant wait for the day i go out with a bang and quit this god forsaken excuse for a crappy game.

The server is offline while we resolve the issue. It should come back up in 20 minutes or so.
    Legendary Hero