Thread: Star Bonus

Default Star Bonus

I have always heard that having a COMPLETE star set gives you a bonus. but whats that 'bonus' has always been a question. I know that there shouldn't be a massive difference between the star levels of equipment (like one level 3 and other ones 13), but if I have 14 equipments of level 12 and one for level 11 how much a diff. i can expect ?

Thanks

Default ???

nobody knws answer to it??? lol that kinda suks

Quote Originally Posted by amoghjain View Post
    lol that suks
    Yes AGEII does .

You should talk with JP I hear he might be close or have already accomplished it. I don't follow the AGEII forums though so I could be completely off.

I have always heard that having a COMPLETE star set gives you a bonus. but whats that 'bonus' has always been a question. I know that there shouldn't be a massive difference between the star levels of equipment (like one level 3 and other ones 13), but if I have 14 equipments of level 12 and one for level 11 how much a diff. i can expect ?

Thanks

if you have 1 at 3 stars and the rest at 13 stars. . .the attacking/defending stat adjustments are for ALL gear at 3 stars. The true attacking/defending stat adjustment for fighting is alwayz downgraded to the lowest star in the set. For queuing troops and political adjustments it does work with the stats that show, but not fighting.

You get a life bonus for having sets at certain levels.
    I know that having level 12-13 star sets gives you a 250% life bonus.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Default thanks

do you knw wht abt the rest of the levels?

do you knw wht abt the rest of the levels?
    I haven't seen a full guide on this yet, most likley due to the expense of intentinally failing a piece to zero just to test it.

If you have time on your hands and plenty gems I'd love to see a full breakdown

See the shadow behind you? That's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondurensis View Post
    if you have 1 at 3 stars and the rest at 13 stars. . .the attacking/defending stat adjustments are for ALL gear at 3 stars. The true attacking/defending stat adjustment for fighting is alwayz downgraded to the lowest star in the set. For queuing troops and political adjustments it does work with the stats that show, but not fighting.
    Is there any truth to this?
    I like most people out there have always have atleast 1 item thats 0ed or very low.