Thread: SS46 Maintenance

Default SS46 Maintenance

Hey guys,

We encountered a hardware problem with ss46 that has required us to take the server offline to perform maintenance so we can get it back to 100%. I don't have an exact ETA yet, but I'll post here when I know more or when the server team says it is close to being ready to go online. Because this caused issues with players' accounts, we'll be doing a rollback on the server to before the problem occurred.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're working as quickly as we can and we'll get it up and running as quickly as possible.

::update:::

The SS46 server is back up, and all is functioning normally, sorry for the delay. It appears one the hard drives decided to take a vacation and forgot to inform HR. We apologize for any inconvenience, and the offending hard drive has been punished severely. - Thantium
    Last edited by Thantium; 12-29-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    Legendary Hero

Because of the unexpected maintenance on the server, we want to make it up to our players on this server by giving a buff. Beginning on January 6 at the server maintenance, well be giving all players on ss46 two days of no upkeep. We're delaying this buff so there is no overlap with Santa's Milk & Cookies.

We hope this lets you make up any time that was lost due to the maintenance and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we corrected a hardware fault.
    Legendary Hero