Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Favorite Video game series?

COD
    Halo
    Madden
    Mario
    -My epic fat cat.
    s37>ss6>ss46-Pantera- Over 3 years and counting NA38-3030150
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    Banned for thinking I want a glow in the dark computer. How late did you stay up last night?
    HC: 5 0 0 0

Just got my ps3 so dont ahve a lot games but so far I like
    COD
    Assassins Creed: All of em :P
    Ratchet and clank: All
    ss38,qpski
    Alliance:ENTROPY!

ss54, qpski
    Proud member of DEIMOS

In order.

1. Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot (Bash and Twinsanity were pretty good. Otherwise no thanks.)
    2. Killzone (1 had a better story, 2 had much better gameplay)
    3. Red Dead (Revolver was a wacky parody of westerns in general with great voice acting, gameplay, and story. Redemption built on the story and gameplay aspect while changing the wackiness into a more realistic portrayal, which was done excellently.)
    4. The Conflict series (While generally not well received by most, this was my first third person shooter, I still love all 4 of them)
    5. Jak and Daxter (Up until TLF, just didn't feel right)
    6. Brothers in Arms (It's hard to make a realistic first person shooter without it sucking, BiA did it perfectly.)
    7. Metal Gear Solid (Even the gameboy games, though I didn't fancy the 2nd one for the PS all that much and haven't really played 4 yet.)
    8. Medal of Honor (All but Rising Sun, it isn't that bad, just not the best)
    9. Call of Duty (Up until World at War, it's only gone downhill)

Smash Brothers, there are many more but if I could only play one forever it would be multiplayer Smash

Out on the battlefields of Evony, defending my cities and those who can't defend themselves

Age of Emipres, all of them
    Legend of Zelda
    Anything Star Wars related
    possibly Wizard 101

my top 10 favorite types of games are these ones(not in order)

mario
    legend of zelda
    assassins creed
    final fantasy
    grand theft auto
    age of empires
    naruto
    dragon ball z
    harvest moon
    star wars
    :

grand theft auto
    assassins creed
    old need for speed
    red dead redemption
    call of duty
    fallout
    and FIFA
    evony - run by the poor played by the rich

Default My top 5.

1: Gears of War/Gears of War 2. ((The only issue I have with this game is there aren't dedicated servers so there tends to be some extreme lag during matches. Luckily Gears of War 3 is finally getting dedicated servers.))

2: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas. ((Awesome games, I loved the way you can do just about anything, kill anyone, go anywhere you want, and steal. Unfortunately I've run into some serious glitches in the game. For some reason it tends to freeze my Xbox should I try entering these spots.))

3: Assassins Creed 2/Assassins Creed Brotherhood. ((I haven't had the chance to play the first one but this series is quickly becoming one of my favorite. I just got the newest one and I'm trying to beat it. Loving it so far though.))

4: The Zelda series. ((Theres no way I could list my favorites without putting Zelda on the list. I've played these games since I was about 8 and they've yet to disappoint me.))

5: The Fable series. ((One of my top favorites even though the games have gotten slightly worse from first to last. Though 2 nor 3 can compare to the first one the game is still entertaining, beautifully put together, and exciting. I also like being able to kill the civilians.))

Well that's my top 5 favorites right there. Though I have many more I'm to lazy to continue writing.
    Last edited by Leche; 01-08-2011 at 04:09 PM.
    Please feel free to "Red Rep" me, I wants it!
    EPIC FIRETRUCKIN PHAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by JPA32 View Post
    In order.

1. Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot (Bash and Twinsanity were pretty good. Otherwise no thanks.)
    2. Killzone (1 had a better story, 2 had much better gameplay)
    3. Red Dead (Revolver was a wacky parody of westerns in general with great voice acting, gameplay, and story. Redemption built on the story and gameplay aspect while changing the wackiness into a more realistic portrayal, which was done excellently.)
    4. The Conflict series (While generally not well received by most, this was my first third person shooter, I still love all 4 of them)
    5. Jak and Daxter (Up until TLF, just didn't feel right)
    6. Brothers in Arms (It's hard to make a realistic first person shooter without it sucking, BiA did it perfectly.)
    7. Metal Gear Solid (Even the gameboy games, though I didn't fancy the 2nd one for the PS all that much and haven't really played 4 yet.)
    8. Medal of Honor (All but Rising Sun, it isn't that bad, just not the best)
    9. Call of Duty (Up until World at War, it's only gone downhill)
    All but Rising Sun?!
    Rising sun was the GREATEST MOH of all of them.
    Anyways top games
    1) Mario
    2) Madden
    3) NCAA 07
    4) Gran Turismo 3
    5) Halo
    6)Call of Duty (World at War, Mondern Warfare2, Black Ops)
    7) Medal of Honor Rising Sun
    8) Wizard 101 (maybe?)
    9) Assassians Creed
    10) Bioshock
    *Plus rep me if you liked my list

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperHero View Post
    All but Rising Sun?!
    Rising sun was the GREATEST MOH of all of them.
    Anyways top games
    1) Mario
    2) Madden
    3) NCAA 07
    4) Gran Turismo 3
    5) Halo
    6)Call of Duty (World at War, Mondern Warfare2, Black Ops)
    7) Medal of Honor Rising Sun
    8) Wizard 101 (maybe?)
    9) Assassians Creed
    10) Bioshock
    *Plus rep me if you liked my list
    How about don't ask for rep? It actually makes people less likely to rep you; in fact they are more likely to red rep you because of it. If your posts are of good quality then you will get the rep you deserve. Basically, asking for rep is gauche.

/End rant.
    ^Sigpic courtesy of Thorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wholey
    Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.