Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January 7: Display Updates, Strategem Fix and more

Default January 7: Display Updates, Strategem Fix and more

Here are the most recent game updates:

January 7th

Age II Client
    • Fixed: We corrected a display error that would sometimes show star level chances over 100%.
    • Fixed: When attacking Historic Cities via the map, the button would sometimes appear grayed out if the owner was in Holiday mode. It will now always appear lit up.
    • New: A prompt has been added when changing a player's portrait and gender to inform the player that this can only be done once.

Age II World
    • Fixed: Players can no longer use experience gain items on heroes at their max level.
    • Fixed: There is now a cooldown before players can be affected by the strategem Ambush From All Sides after they use Advance by a Hidden Path.
    Legendary Hero

WOW. About time on the Cooldown of Ambush from All sides...... Kinda sux to be trying to cap an enemy HC and getting hit with them every half second

Good job
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0

3. 01-07-2011, 01:15 AM

Reason
    Banned member

nice. i like breathing a sigh of relief after i use my adv by hidden path. its not wasted when half an alliance comes after u..lol
    just how long is the cool down?
    Last edited by KILLTHREAT; 01-07-2011 at 01:30 AM. Reason: forgot to include the question about the cool down time

so you guys implemented the picture/gender change for age 2 but not for age 1?????

Nice! About time for the ambush cooldown.
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

ageII is still down?????

NA29 been down for almost 1hour and a half.

Default Na 29

Also why is it the same GM, same forums mod that post the same thing? o have played since age 1 server 6 and have offered my assistance meny times and no reply to the extra help
    Last edited by Swiftkiler; 01-07-2011 at 01:53 AM.

>.< anyone know how long it takes???? T_T

IS NA29 being fixed, these are teh crucial times in the beginning of the server that people make or break alliances.. How long is it going to be before its up, i've been trying to log in for over and hour.