Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: January 7: Display Updates, Strategem Fix and more

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Well what if its in maint?
    theyll get the network connection error ive done it to see once

Default THis is ridiculous

It has been over 2 hours since maintenance started. When will it be back up?

Well atleast its not my compy.. :c I was worried for a min... newbie world domination... go REBELS !!!

i kindof miss some of my old evony friends some all the way back when server 3 was the highest server inj number

you guys all from server na29

woot yeah new AgeI updates.....oh wait...what the this is more ageII!?!

Quote Originally Posted by FairyAcid View Post
    Hey I just met you, and this is crazy...but here's my shoulder, to cry on maybe.
    Red Rep... only the realest... HOLD ON! where the #&@! is my red!?!

why must us age1 players always recieve system mail that is of no use to us ???

on another note... Allen in customer support is a God for getting my account restored, after i had exhausted every means of contacting evony (67 days), he was able to restore it withen minutes!!!

ps: vestas should be moved to end of milk an cookies rather then continuing to count down when upkeep is allready 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Well what if its in maint?
    shhhhh dont confuse the techs

is it fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Here are the most recent game updates:

January 7th

Age II Client
    • Fixed: We corrected a display error that would sometimes show star level chances over 100%.
    • Fixed: When attacking Historic Cities via the map, the button would sometimes appear grayed out if the owner was in Holiday mode. It will now always appear lit up.
    • New: A prompt has been added when changing a player's portrait and gender to inform the player that this can only be done once.

Age II World
    • Fixed: Players can no longer use experience gain items on heroes at their max level.
    • Fixed: There is now a cooldown before players can be affected by the strategem Ambush From All Sides after they use Advance by a Hidden Path.
    Thanks Evony. The cooldown is awesome because it was just an endless cycle. I hope Evony considers putting a cooldown on the Strategem Besiege Fort to Rescue Ally. Because I have been hit with that over 60 times in a row. If someone has enough money they can basically keep buying that strategem and prevent anyone from attacking them, ever.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos