Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: January 7: Display Updates, Strategem Fix and more

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Thanks Evony. The cooldown is awesome because it was just an endless cycle. I hope Evony considers putting a cooldown on the Strategem Besiege Fort to Rescue Ally. Because I have been hit with that over 60 times in a row. If someone has enough money they can basically keep buying that strategem and prevent anyone from attacking them, ever.
    Now why wou evony want to stop someone from doing that?

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusAmo View Post
    I totally agree. I was hit with about 50 of them in 5 minutes time while trying to save a friend's HC.
    I actually find this to be one of the more fun aspects of combat...a true strat war during the planning of waves is interesting---either you have more or they do, and it's not like they're not plentiful enough on the wheel for all of us to have a ton. I understand the fix, but the old way was more fun!
    [World]<01:23>[Rhadik]: i heard that superman wears big papa pajamas

    HH: 3 | HC: 1 1 1 0 (yet...one day!)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftkiler View Post
    lol i rember back in the day in age 1 server was down for 3+ hours, Evony gave us 100 cents, and 10 ammys. Now evony dont care as long as ppl keep pumping that CC # up thier as ast as they can. Great Fing upgrade evony!!!!!!
    Fix'd.

    Also, they did this because EVERYTHING was affected; including the forums at certain points.

    It wasn't just one or two servers down, it was over 55 servers down at once, with the forums going in and out of commission.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Thanks Evony. The cooldown is awesome because it was just an endless cycle. I hope Evony considers putting a cooldown on the Strategem Besiege Fort to Rescue Ally. Because I have been hit with that over 60 times in a row. If someone has enough money they can basically keep buying that strategem and prevent anyone from attacking them, ever.
    Dude...this strat is awesome and has no lasting effect. It's fun! If you like playing from a disadvantaged point, you should be pushing for less cooldown on more items
    [World]<01:23>[Rhadik]: i heard that superman wears big papa pajamas

    HH: 3 | HC: 1 1 1 0 (yet...one day!)

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Thanks Evony. The cooldown is awesome because it was just an endless cycle. I hope Evony considers putting a cooldown on the Strategem Besiege Fort to Rescue Ally. Because I have been hit with that over 60 times in a row. If someone has enough money they can basically keep buying that strategem and prevent anyone from attacking them, ever.
    I hate to say it, but i have to agree with JP here. There are several other strats that need revamping imo, but thats for another thread entirerly.

  6. #36

    Default

    what about a cool down on speech txts like 4 hours and increase the cool down on comforting like 2 hours so people have to fight to keep their HC and not just close gates and hide.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

    Here are the most recent game updates:



    January 7th

    Age II Client
    • Fixed: We corrected a display error that would sometimes show star level chances over 100%.
    • Fixed: When attacking Historic Cities via the map, the button would sometimes appear grayed out if the owner was in Holiday mode. It will now always appear lit up.
    • New: A prompt has been added when changing a player's portrait and gender to inform the player that this can only be done once.

    Age II World
    • Fixed: Players can no longer use experience gain items on heroes at their max level.
    • Fixed: There is now a cooldown before players can be affected by the strategem Ambush From All Sides after they use Advance by a Hidden Path.
    Does this mean when it says 100% success it will succeed 100% of the time. or is this something the devs are still having trouble with?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webby189 View Post
    Does this mean when it says 100% success it will succeed 100% of the time. or is this something the devs are still having trouble with?
    i think so but not sure i never do star lvls often mayby once for quest or what not but im thinking it should but doesnt that need alot of gems to do it at 100

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keyhawk View Post
    what about a cool down on speech txts like 4 hours and increase the cool down on comforting like 2 hours so people have to fight to keep their HC and not just close gates and hide.
    This is a long-standing mechanic in the game starting in Age1. Part of fighting is judicious use of Speech Texts...and comforting every 15 minutes isn't a huge disadvantage...it becomes a battle of wills as to who can be up and active the longest, something in which the defender has the disadvantage (assuming ppl aren't logging into that account) since an entire alliance can switch off attackers whereas only one person can apply the items or comfort.
    [World]<01:23>[Rhadik]: i heard that superman wears big papa pajamas

    HH: 3 | HC: 1 1 1 0 (yet...one day!)

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa na23 View Post
    This is a long-standing mechanic in the game starting in Age1. Part of fighting is judicious use of Speech Texts...and comforting every 15 minutes isn't a huge disadvantage...it becomes a battle of wills as to who can be up and active the longest, something in which the defender has the disadvantage (assuming ppl aren't logging into that account) since an entire alliance can switch off attackers whereas only one person can apply the items or comfort.
    Well alot of people share attacks than it becomes impossible to take their HC.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •