Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: War Updates

wow, Dacia must have been the best opponent yet for THE JUST, even when we had people jumping ship we still tried not to roll over.

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    Ya and I heard IMP thinking of merging way b4 TheJust even declared.

Someone was telling you fibs lol

By the amazing Luda

Default wars

imp's wars started with rohan then G T F O and prodigy then we had a spell with nemsis in between all that, then ghostops started, then entropy+ent2 and mayhem and we had a load of other little alliances too like karma and dieux, yes G T F O and prodigy came to terms with imp but then gfto merged into the_just and then it started with the_just and then warfare got in on the action so as you can see we have had our wars so really not one alliance did win against imp as for it took, i dont know how many alliances to bring us down.
    IrishArmy

Quote Originally Posted by irisharmy View Post
    imp's wars started with rohan then G T F O and prodigy then we had a spell with nemsis in between all that, then ghostops started, then entropy+ent2 and mayhem and we had a load of other little alliances too like karma and dieux, yes G T F O and prodigy came to terms with imp but then gfto merged into the_just and then it started with the_just and then warfare got in on the action so as you can see we have had our wars so really not one alliance did win against imp as for it took, i dont know how many alliances to bring us down.
    lol..ridiculous. You're counting alt alliances. If we did the same, we'd all be outnumbered by the 10+ that Imp have. You're counting wars basically since the merger too.

The active wars going at the time were Imperium fighting Ghostops, Mayhem and Entropy. Imp were content to fight those, had been porting in on each of those teams in Bohemia and Swabia respectively. They had those teams on the defensive.

The_Just declared and within 6 hours, players start bailing out and we're told Imp are disbanding. No attempt to fight or anything. It was like an alliance-wide super truce.

I miss our war with Dacia; it might not have been the most fun or balanced war in terms of attack:defence but they held their ground even after losing a bunch of their key players. Kudos to them and in light of recent wars, I have a newfound respect for them.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki. View Post
    lol..ridiculous. You're counting alt alliances. If we did the same, we'd all be outnumbered by the 10+ that Imp have. You're counting wars basically since the merger too.

The active wars going at the time were Imperium fighting Ghostops, Mayhem and Entropy. Imp were content to fight those, had been porting in on each of those teams in Bohemia and Swabia respectively. They had those teams on the defensive.

The_Just declared and within 6 hours, players start bailing out and we're told Imp are disbanding. No attempt to fight or anything. It was like an alliance-wide super truce.

I miss our war with Dacia; it might not have been the most fun or balanced war in terms of attack:defence but they held their ground even after losing a bunch of their key players. Kudos to them and in light of recent wars, I have a newfound respect for them.
    Your alliance did nothing Kiki. You all waited until **** baited down Imp troops, took in their best partway through, let them build more, then backstabbed Imp. Why couldn't you wait until Imp was back up to full strength? That's right, would have handed you your own back ends. Nice for the server to know how The_Just work now. So everyone might wanna take heed to not trust them. And yes, as irish says, it took numerous alliances being wasted before The_Just dared to step in. If you were all that tough, why couldn't you have declared like 2 months ago Kiki?

Don't bother trying to smack talk Kiki, I promise you can't win
    Last edited by Viperxiii; 02-20-2011 at 03:36 PM.
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/NataliaRose23/anarchy--by-skydiveone-at-f.gif

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

LOL! seems like every team that has ever crumbled has just the best excuses for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    LOL! seems like every team that has ever crumbled has just the best excuses for it.
    Call it excuses all you want, we call it facts. The_Just are spineless
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/NataliaRose23/anarchy--by-skydiveone-at-f.gif

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Viperxiii View Post
    Your alliance did nothing Kiki. You all waited until **** baited down Imp troops, took in their best partway through, let them build more, then backstabbed Imp. Why couldn't you wait until Imp was back up to full strength? That's right, would have handed you your own back ends. Nice for the server to know how The_Just work now. So everyone might wanna take heed to not trust them. And yes, as irish says, it took numerous alliances being wasted before The_Just dared to step in. If you were all that tough, why couldn't you have declared like 2 months ago Kiki?

Don't bother trying to smack talk Kiki, I promise you can't win
    You're right, we did nothing because you chose to disband rather than fight. And I wasn't talking smack, I was stating the facts. Your players bailing out before a fight could even begin. If you aren't ready for war, that's not our fault; you should have decent heroes and Imp have the most resource alts on the server. That means you should have troops. Don't make excuses for it, the speed with which you're disbanding speaks for itself.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

You're right, we did nothing because you chose to disband rather than fight. And I wasn't talking smack, I was stating the facts. Your players bailing out before a fight could even begin. If you aren't ready for war, that's not our fault; you should have decent heroes and Imp have the most resource alts on the server. That means you should have troops. Don't make excuses for it, the speed with which you're disbanding speaks for itself.
    Hmmm, literacy is an aspect I enjoy people having, in which you lack. What part of my last comment didn't CLEARLY state why Imp was lacking troops? O that's right, backstabbing Just know EXACTLY why! Kiki, call off you war, let Imp get back together, give us a month or so to rebuild and we'll see that big smirk be smacked right off your girlie face!

actually I believe its Entropy/Mayhem and all their alt alliances that have the most alts on the server......but thats just my opinion.

Thanks Luda & JDM for the awesome sig!

[robbiehart]: i could grap the whip an go indianna jones on her LOL
    [SatanAngel]: mate trust me anyone who knows Arwyn will tell you, you would not stand a chance