Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: War Updates

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Hmm

From what i heared they aint working together

Apparently The_Just told stkforce to leave romagna cause they didnt want them there, StkForce said no.. so they have a grey status and are htting each other..

Or is that wrong?
    I doubt that, they have plenty of cities in ROM now and they exchanged a city with a JUST member also, mail me and I will send you the cords to the city. They also did a mass attack on DACIAHOST attacking 4 of his cities at once, it could be coincidence, but i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthedance View Post
    Mr. Eric, can you add StkForce andTalionis(stkforce sister alliance) against Dacia? They are working together with The_Just, they have exchanged cities and coordinated attacks.
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Hmm

From what i heared they aint working together

Apparently The_Just told stkforce to leave romagna cause they didnt want them there, StkForce said no.. so they have a grey status and are htting each other..

Or is that wrong?
    That's about right but don't believe there have been any hits. I'm in holiday and can't confirm any hits until I'm back. We had asked our allies to stay out of any conflict.

I doubt that, they have plenty of cities in ROM now and they exchanged a city with a JUST member also, mail me and I will send you the cords to the city. They also did a mass attack on DACIAHOST attacking 4 of his cities at once, it could be coincidence, but i doubt it.
    I'd like those coords. And yes, it was a coincidence; I didn't realise he was being hit elsewhere until his honour shot up 20mil points. I've fought Mentat many times during this war, I think about 10 or more now, I don't require help to beat him. I apologised when he said he was being hit in other cities and we annulled with Stkforce shortly after, which he knows.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

I'll send you the cords. I did not say you needed help KIKI, just def looked like it was a cord. attack from the two alliances.

Mr. Eric if you could put that up as a seperate war then.
    Last edited by lordofthedance; 01-18-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Talking

Mr. Eric if you could put that up as a seperate war then.
    Will do, most likely i'll be getting around to it late Thursday.

EDIT:
    Btw pier... you havent answer me on the State Control Thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by pier117 View Post
    You can add NeoCrux back to LL.

We haven't left.
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    Hmmm, I never had NeoCrux on LL before... you guys are officially staking claim to it? And if so, should I put it as a war between you and Nova?
    Please go there and reply. DONT reply on this thread. Thx
    Last edited by eric0095; 01-18-2011 at 03:50 PM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Mr. Eric, can you add StkForce andTalionis(stkforce sister alliance) against Dacia? They are working together with The_Just, they have exchanged cities and coordinated attacks. Also add warefare its THE_JUST alts/feeder accounts.
    *Double Post Alert*

Updated, how's that?

Also, is anyone planning on posting some BRs or screenshots soon? It would be much appreciated cuz thats the secondary goal of this thread...

Primary = See how stats fluctuate during the war(s)
    Secondary = See visual highlights of the war(s)

"
    - Albert Einstein

First of all...would like to correct some statements...ROGUE (not "ROUGE" which is french for 'red') did not do that much damage..and we only continued the fight which began as a Nem war..don't get me wrong..I think I did my fair share of damage in the battles with Dacia..but as ROGUE, we were only two on offense..and eventually annulled to allow our alliance to grow a bit...and out of compassion for an alliance who had some of it's best go over to red...Mentat knows this as we talked about it before annulling...in retrospect...a mistake...but that is another story...lol

2. The_Just does not need another alliance to pave the way for anything..and I highly doubt any war declarations are made to capitalize on a weakened alliance..one had nothing to do with the other..and the damage they did was based on their own organization and strength..and had nothing to do with the Dacia affiliation being weakened by Nemesis...Ravens2 and SERENITY are both good alliances but were in some part..laid to bare by stronger Dacians either going over to Nemesis or holidaying and trucing..thus leaving the former to to take the brunt of The_Just incursions...

3. This server is full of gang banging as it were..one cannot have a 'beef' with one alliance without having to be affronted by 18 others....deja vu of server 4...which I might add..led to the stagnation of the server...(alliances may want to become independant..if not for their own good..for the good of this server..which I think is worthy of preservation...gang banging leads to stagnation...and elimination of real competition)

4. I don't think confining war declarations and circumstances should be limited to top alliances.....even a noob alliance can have an epic war..and epic battle reports in relation to their level...and an alliance such as my new one...GhostOps..may not have the numbers or prestige...but they certainly have an effect and impact on top alliances and have made a name for themselves as a well-organized..efficient and noteworthy group....This is a server full of veterans...of given away accounts...and dropped prestige..so do not judge books by it's cover...lol..

Ghost reminds me of what ROGUE used to be and what all alliances should be...comradery, fun and war reports..lol...working together...they held their own against many top alliances before I got here and continue to do so against Imperium...not for the sake of ego..but simply for the sake of fun..as it should be..lol

So do not limit you war updates to the top ten..as the top ten are in bed with the top twenty..if you want real heroism..look to those not expected to survive...NOVA vs everyone...Dacia et all vs many...lol...and a little upstart alliance that uses cohesion like duct tape on a redneck pick up....

signed..honoured and flattered to be taken in by one of the best on the server...GhostOps
    Mil
    Kvothe I cant help but thinking id enjoy stuffing you into some pvc piping. spraying some hairspray in the back, igniting it and launching you redneck style out of a potato gun
    Kvothe: just something i needed to get off my chest
    Spudz: interesting approach.. now do you feel better now its of your chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Milanthias View Post
    First of all...would like to correct some statements...ROGUE (not "ROUGE" which is french for 'red') did not do that much damage..and we only continued the fight which began as a Nem war..don't get me wrong..I think I did my fair share of damage in the battles with Dacia..but as ROGUE, we were only two on offense..and eventually annulled to allow our alliance to grow a bit...and out of compassion for an alliance who had some of it's best go over to red...Mentat knows this as we talked about it before annulling...in retrospect...a mistake...but that is another story...lol

2. The_Just does not need another alliance to pave the way for anything..and I highly doubt any war declarations are made to capitalize on a weakened alliance..one had nothing to do with the other..and the damage they did was based on their own organization and strength..and had nothing to do with the Dacia affiliation being weakened by Nemesis...Ravens2 and SERENITY are both good alliances but were in some part..laid to bare by stronger Dacians either going over to Nemesis or holidaying and trucing..thus leaving the former to to take the brunt of The_Just incursions...

3. This server is full of gang banging as it were..one cannot have a 'beef' with one alliance without having to be affronted by 18 others....deja vu of server 4...which I might add..led to the stagnation of the server...(alliances may want to become independant..if not for their own good..for the good of this server..which I think is worthy of preservation...gang banging leads to stagnation...and elimination of real competition)

4. I don't think confining war declarations and circumstances should be limited to top alliances.....even a noob alliance can have an epic war..and epic battle reports in relation to their level...and an alliance such as my new one...GhostOps..may not have the numbers or prestige...but they certainly have an effect and impact on top alliances and have made a name for themselves as a well-organized..efficient and noteworthy group....This is a server full of veterans...of given away accounts...and dropped prestige..so do not judge books by it's cover...lol..

Ghost reminds me of what ROGUE used to be and what all alliances should be...comradery, fun and war reports..lol...working together...they held their own against many top alliances before I got here and continue to do so against Imperium...not for the sake of ego..but simply for the sake of fun..as it should be..lol

So do not limit you war updates to the top ten..as the top ten are in bed with the top twenty..if you want real heroism..look to those not expected to survive...NOVA vs everyone...Dacia et all vs many...lol...and a little upstart alliance that uses cohesion like duct tape on a redneck pick up....

signed..honoured and flattered to be taken in by one of the best on the server...GhostOps
    Mil
    I heard you came online to one of your cities at 3 loyalty in ghostOps.. :O lol

By the amazing Luda

lol...that's ok..asmo had me zeroed at one point..lol...was a miracle the cat jumped on my head just in time...lol left the gates closed on my warship...ouch!! mind you...lost no troops..just the walls..so was ok....*wipes brow*
    Kvothe I cant help but thinking id enjoy stuffing you into some pvc piping. spraying some hairspray in the back, igniting it and launching you redneck style out of a potato gun

Talking

the damage they did was based on their own organization and strength..and had nothing to do with the Dacia affiliation being weakened by Nemesis...
    Any damage inflicted by an alliance on another one is still damage... scars will still be visible down the road. Maybe even some arthritis
    This server is full of gang banging as it were..one cannot have a 'beef' with one alliance without having to be affronted by 18 others....deja vu of server 4...
    Speaking of gang-banging... you've reminded me of a thread I meant to create Although I have a feeling it might get closed... anyways back on-topic!
    I don't think confining war declarations and circumstances should be limited to top alliances.....even a noob alliance can have an epic war..and epic battle reports in relation to their level...and an alliance such as my new one...GhostOps..may not have the numbers or prestige...but they certainly have an effect and impact on top alliances and have made a name for themselves as a well-organized..efficient and noteworthy group....This is a server full of veterans...of given away accounts...and dropped prestige..so do not judge books by it's cover...

So do not limit you war updates to the top ten..as the top ten are in bed with the top twenty..if you want real heroism..look to those not expected to survive...and a little upstart alliance that uses cohesion like duct tape on a redneck pick up...
    The line needs to be drawn somewhere. Currently its been drawn at the Top30, which I think is more than generous. (However, it is subject to change...)

As you said, this is a server of veterans, and as such, the wars tracked in this thread will only be the biggest and most skilled alliances. (Top30)

Also, this thread is in diplomacy for a reason. So diplomats have a greater knowledge of the activities going on in our server. Myself being a diplomat, the only reason I would care about an alliance outside the Top30, is if they were an alt/feeder... not very exciting stuff...

In conclusion, I think the current rules are just fine.

What we need to spice things up, is BRs!!!!

"
    - Albert Einstein

Fair enough....lol...and..I will wait for the other thread....and the WR's from that one....