Page 104 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1224

Thread: -Morgana GFX-

  1. #1031
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The last Historic Poster hideout
    Posts
    6,383

    Default

    I think I will be another one of those people to ask you for a EURO sig (England)

    Maybe a euro logo, ENG flag, and a player of course, maybe someone like Ashley Young..Rooney... Danny Welbeck idk, preferably one of them ?

    If you can do it, great

  2. #1032
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    do I LIVE!?!?
    Posts
    26

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Awesome, hope they will.
    Why thanks, nice sig your're wearing there. Did you make it?
    Yes on photoshop

    edit:
    I would like to have one from you

    Any thing is f9
    Blue is my fav so....u know
    bt no F#*% and all
    i know i dnt have 100 posts but if u hav freetym....
    Last edited by 􄆑T; 06-17-2012 at 09:09 AM.

    By Morgan
    If u want a sig then pm me -> http://bbs.evony.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=655556

  3. #1033
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0TheHero View Post
    Wow Thanks for the Sig Morgan it looks awsome
    Glad you like it! Oh nice to see you again and welcome to the forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by AIDS808 View Post
    Do you got ideas to redo it?? The basic concept is there.. Hands holding the grape vine. and bleeding it over peace.... Kinda dark but I like it.. hehe...
    It's a dark but nice piece, you could try to use colour overlays and masks to make the blood red. It also could do with a grey scale-looks a bit blue to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    I think I will be another one of those people to ask you for a EURO sig (England)

    Maybe a euro logo, ENG flag, and a player of course, maybe someone like Ashley Young..Rooney... Danny Welbeck idk, preferably one of them ?

    If you can do it, great
    England!! Ahem....


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...asonerUEFA.png

    Quote Originally Posted by 􄆑T View Post
    Yes on photoshop

    edit:
    I would like to have one from you

    Any thing is f9
    Blue is my fav so....u know
    bt no F#*% and all
    i know i dnt have 100 posts but if u hav freetym....
    Ok how's about Nightcrawler, been itching to use this render for ages..


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/beast.png

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  4. #1034
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The last Historic Poster hideout
    Posts
    6,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Awesome , +REP

    I shall call you Euro sig maker from now on

  5. #1035
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    do I LIVE!?!?
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post


    Ok how's about Nightcrawler, been itching to use this render for ages..


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/beast.png
    Awesome! B-)

    By Morgan
    If u want a sig then pm me -> http://bbs.evony.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=655556

  6. #1036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post



    It's a dark but nice piece, you could try to use colour overlays and masks to make the blood red. It also could do with a grey scale-looks a bit blue to me.
    LOL wish I knew how to do all that..

    "PvP is a battle of the minds. Smartest player always wins"
    Lord of JDG alliances and founder of the United Evony Federation
    Sig by Morgana

  7. #1037
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    Awesome , +REP

    I shall call you Euro sig maker from now on
    No problem Mr Reasoner, nice doing business with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by 􄆑T View Post
    Awesome! B-)
    Pleased you like it

    Quote Originally Posted by AIDS808 View Post
    LOL wish I knew how to do all that..
    You can google up a load of tutorials (for both GIMP and PS) on how to use layer and clipping masks. Give it a go you might surprise yourself.

    Here you go Zeusmighty....


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...usmighty-2.png

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  8. #1038
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Hi Morgana,

    I was wondering if you could make me a sig for my COREPRIME acct.

    Render: I am a firefighter so lots of flames, love the transformers, especially the decepticons so a big evil robot
    Colours:blue,black,purple
    Text:COREPRIME
    APEX
    156

    was wondering if you could do one with the alliance name and server number and one with just the name for another forum.
    Sig by the amazing Morgan le Fay

    FireDawg!/SirThomas SS47 - Retired
    CorePrime S148 - Retired
    CorePrime S156

  9. #1039
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Facebook
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Siggy Request:


    Image: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/ani..._1600x1200.jpg ( Cant find one without text)

    Text: Flying and Understanding

    By Morgan Le Fay

  10. #1040

    Default

    Theme: you know lord of the rings? can i get a sig of the white tree of gondor burning?
    Text: Thalric ( or DragonK whichever looks better)

    Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •