Page 27 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1224

Thread: -Morgana GFX-

  1. #261
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    Thanks

    I just found the pics I was looking for lol. If you don't mind using one, two, or all please.
    Attachment 7675

    Attachment 7676

    Attachment 7677
    I've made your siggeh and avi. One of those images I couldn't use as the quality wasn't good enough, it'd pixelated.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...rorchix2-1.jpg


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...rochixavi2.gif

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    I've made your siggeh and avi. One of those images I couldn't use as the quality wasn't good enough, it'd pixelated.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...rorchix2-1.jpg


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...rochixavi2.gif
    OMG I love it

    Thank you!

    ~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

    ~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

    I cyber stalk people for fun

  3. #263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Beckles a succubus as requested. (couldn't get the wine glass in I'm afraid)


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/sucub.png

    Erick, I've got your new request, I'll get to it as soon as possible.

    Love it! +rep

    The text is kinda small, is there a way to make it a little bigger so it's easier to read? If not no worries still loving it!!! TY!

  4. #264

    Default

    hey morgan would you mind making anouther sig for me.I loved the first one but changing alliance

    www.renderat.com/renders/1291142643.png
    with some kind of fire or any type of background
    just the text saying
    PazzaB
    Abraxas
    Na17

  5. #265
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Ok Colty one dark and mysterious sig, just for you.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/colty.png

    Quote Originally Posted by pazzab View Post
    hey morgan would you mind making anouther sig for me.I loved the first one but changing alliance

    www.renderat.com/renders/1291142643.png
    with some kind of fire or any type of background
    just the text saying
    PazzaB
    Abraxas
    Na17
    No probs, voila!


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x.../pazzab2-1.png
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 06-04-2011 at 05:07 PM.

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  6. #266

    Default :)

    thanks morgan again your work is amazing

  7. #267

    Default

    Morgan, your works are awesome and I'd like to request one

    The render should be Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors
    Some Examples
    Text: Sun Shang Xiang
    I'll leave the rest to you

    Thanks

  8. #268
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Ok Mish, I hope this is ok.....


    http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/4810/mish.png

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  9. #269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Ok Mish, I hope this is ok.....


    http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/4810/mish.png
    Umm could you add a lil' more to the bg please? Cuz it looks kinda empty

  10. #270
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mismaah View Post
    Umm could you add a lil' more to the bg please? Cuz it looks kinda empty
    Yeah I admit it was pretty awful. It's been a difficult one to be honest.

    Mark 2


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/Mish2.png

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •