Page 59 of 123 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1224

Thread: -Morgana GFX-

  1. #581
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    *insert humorous location here*
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMariana View Post
    Ohai, I was admiring your works of art and wondering if maybe you could make me one? Something with a magical theme perhaps; not going to be too picky on colour.. any of blue, purple, pink, orange, and/or gold would be nice, but always open to other colours too Text... eh. Just Mariana is fine. Thanks!
    Can't wait to see it =D

    Thanks Morgan for the awesome signature and avatar!
    <15:28>[NoobTank]: i might not be here for all u know
    <15:29>[smoothme]: true u might b a figment of my constipation
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: dont u mean imagination lol
    <15:30>[smoothme]: oh yeah lol
    <15:30>[NoobTank]: not quite the same thing lol

  2. #582
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMariana View Post
    Ohai, I was admiring your works of art and wondering if maybe you could make me one? Something with a magical theme perhaps; not going to be too picky on colour.. any of blue, purple, pink, orange, and/or gold would be nice, but always open to other colours too Text... eh. Just Mariana is fine. Thanks!
    Oki coke, a starry angel prehaps.....


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...gs/mariana.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldyhun View Post
    TYVM morgan
    No problem, for my next trick....

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayr View Post
    Can't wait to see it =D
    You missed it hehe.

    SAMIM here's your request.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sigs/samim.png


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/samimAvi.gif

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wherever we go, that's where the party's at
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Oki coke, a starry angel prehaps.....


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...gs/mariana.png
    Ooh shiny Thank you so much! *runs off to update sig* Oh wait, already did that... xD


    This stunning signature brought to you by: ChukNorris. Thanks Chuk! ^_^

  4. #584
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Hi, can you please make me a banner?
    Theme: An Army with Magic "flowing around it" (You might now get what I mean, please PM for details)
    Colors: Red, Black, Blue, White, and anything else applicable
    Text: Prius,
    A force that's unstoppable
    A name that's invincible

    ~~~Thanks a lot
    Awesome Work By Mati2
    Need A Sig? See My Shop!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=183954

  5. #585
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMariana View Post
    Ooh shiny Thank you so much! *runs off to update sig* Oh wait, already did that... xD
    I should have given a sunglasses warning. Your're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArmy View Post
    Hi, can you please make me a banner?
    Theme: An Army with Magic "flowing around it" (You might now get what I mean, please PM for details)
    Colors: Red, Black, Blue, White, and anything else applicable
    Text: Prius,
    A force that's unstoppable
    A name that's invincible

    ~~~Thanks a lot
    Sure I can, here you go.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...gs/TheArmy.jpg

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  6. #586

    Default

    Well since I simply Idolize your art, I'd like to request and avi:

    Animated: No

    Theme:anything... Mythological maybe dragons, warriors, etc?

    Color: white, blue, Icy if possible

    Text: Korakc is fine

    TYTYTY My 6(I think) points of rep will be sent

    Kor
    Last edited by Korakc; 09-08-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Don't even THINK about it.

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    I should have given a sunglasses warning. Your're welcome.



    Sure I can, here you go.


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...gs/TheArmy.jpg

    Beautiful work Morgan! Sorry, but can you make it Banner Sized?
    Pixels
    H-300
    W- 600 or anything that works
    Awesome Work By Mati2
    Need A Sig? See My Shop!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=183954

  8. #588
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArmy View Post
    Beautiful work Morgan! Sorry, but can you make it Banner Sized?
    Pixels
    H-300
    W- 600 or anything that works
    I wasn't sure if you meant banner as in signature banner or a thread or website header.

    Mark 2


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...ArmyBanner.png

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  9. #589
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    I wasn't sure if you meant banner as in signature banner or a thread or website header.

    Mark 2


    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...ArmyBanner.png
    Woah!!!! That's so mad cool. TY TY TY
    Awesome Work By Mati2
    Need A Sig? See My Shop!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=183954

  10. #590

    Default

    Many Many Thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •