Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golden Bear [OOC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Fletcher View Post
    Bole... could Haffys either respond or give a reason not to? I'm kind of waiting for him to answer my question.
    Yes! Onto it. Apologies for leaving you hanging...

[EDIT] Responded!
    Last edited by Boleslav; 02-08-2011 at 11:36 PM.

So I will combine the words "Bitter darkness soul"

It's power will be to make someone think they're evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoner View Post
    So I will combine the words "Bitter darkness soul"

It's power will be to make someone think they're evil.
    I understand this to mean that you aren't using the words now but are alerting us to the fact that you have put this spell together to use later.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    As you post, moving the scene along, it would be neat if we could get a sense of the weather outside getting worse so that the characters are forced to spend the night. This will require some negotiation with the Innkeep and his son.

Does that include my character as well? Seeing the situation I'm in, or should I just try and help convince them to let the others stay?

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    He walked back in and approached Reyva again. "You might want to stay here for the night. That storm that was outside is getting worse, and I sense it'd be disastrous to leave in the middle of it. I'll try and convince Gark to let everyone stay the night, but it's going to be a royal pain.", he stated blandly.

Ace looked around the room and watched the other patrons for a few minutes, noticing how each of them interacted and noticed Haffys trying to get yet another woman. That seemed to be all he was interested in these days. Women and beer. He then walked off to go find the old man and attempt to help these new people. Uggh, I can tell this isn't going to be a good night at all., he thought while looking.
    Just a little note with this, I'm leaving room for conjecture in between these two parts so nobody gets confuzzled. I just put that there to push the plot along a bit.
    Last edited by acer5200; 02-09-2011 at 04:43 AM.

BroUK seems to be busy IRL, would it be ok if i had him take me inside, if the weather is getting worse i doubt he would want to stand in it debating weather or not to let an orphan girl tag after him. i would do it with the least amount of godmoding possible, but only with the consent of the rest of the blue team.

edit:
    Gwens singing this time uses the power words inside room tonight on Smith. by way of convincing him not to go out into the rain with the child
    Last edited by imnothere; 02-09-2011 at 02:25 PM.

I think something to the effect of grabbing his hand and pulling him in would do. I approve.
    Reality scripted TV.
    Chasing fifteen minutes of fame.
    Fight over fuel.
    Violence in school.
    The youth are as confused as I am.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

I think that should be perfectly fine, it's not like you're doing anything overly drastic, just moving the plot along a tiny bit.

Thanks everyone for moving the story forward. Tomorrow night (forum time) we will move into the next scene, so spend the next 24hours(ish) engaging in as much dialog as possible, and scouring the story for far for useful tidbits of information.

Also, try to guess some constellations. There's no punishment for guessing wrongly. I have noticed some definite writing tactics going on... Y'all know who you are...

You have three guesses. The first two don't count.

I'm debating on whether or not it is worth it to save Haffys' eye with some power words...

^Shenanigans in Inkscape^

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

It's always time for Tim's.

Depending on how deep the dagger stuck, a gouged eye might be the least of his health concerns.
    It's all Rodri's fault.