Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justice Medals

Default Justice Medals

I'm a coiner and can't for the life of me medal farm. Am a furstin on 148 need 10 justice to reach prinz, any really successful methods of justice medal farming out there that can guarantee me 10 justice within a short period of time? i look at wikis it tells me to attack lvl 10 npc, wth? i do 50+ of them a day and have never got a justice... lol, any help or linsk would be appreciated.
    s151

Quote Originally Posted by RepinTrueGodz View Post
    I'm a coiner and can't for the life of me medal farm. Am a furstin on 148 need 10 justice to reach prinz, any really successful methods of justice medal farming out there that can guarantee me 10 justice within a short period of time? i look at wikis it tells me to attack lvl 10 npc, wth? i do 50+ of them a day and have never got a justice... lol, any help or linsk would be appreciated.
    :sigh:

Medals are found in valleys. The only servers where you get medals from NPCs on Age 1 are the WN and N series servers, server 26, and possibly server 84. If you're not on any of those servers, medals do not drop from NPCs, ever.

Just buy the silly boxes, since you already say you spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by neko_lord View Post
    :sigh:

Medals are found in valleys. The only servers where you get medals from NPCs on Age 1 are the WN and N series servers, server 26, and possibly server 84. If you're not on any of those servers, medals do not drop from NPCs, ever.

Just buy the silly boxes, since you already say you spend money.
    i asked for methods not a lecture, why does wiki give false information on lvl 10's then? that is annoying, you know whats even more annoying you posting on this with no information except what we all know, hit valleys. what i want to know is what valleys and what methods not to get told to coin more, so be quiet and go to a different thread.
    s151

i asked for methods not a lecture,
    Use the search button...

why does wiki give false information on lvl 10's then? that is annoying,
    ...because the owner of the site or people who can edit the site haven't edited it...

you know whats even more annoying you posting on this with no information except what we all know, hit valleys. what i want to know is what valleys and what methods not to get told to coin more, so be quiet and go to a different thread.
    Use the search button...

FYI, the medals drop randomly from random valleys, despite what you will find by utilizing the search button. That's why you can't really be told something exact, because it's random.

what i want to know is what valleys .
    Justice medals are the most random medal to find. There is no specific type of valley that will get more than any other.

They are the hardest to find. You will get hundreds of other medals before you get all your Justice. About 100:1 would be my estimate.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.

i asked for methods not a lecture, why does wiki give false information on lvl 10's then? that is annoying, you know whats even more annoying you posting on this with no information except what we all know, hit valleys. what i want to know is what valleys and what methods not to get told to coin more, so be quiet and go to a different thread.
    You asked for information, someone gave it to you, if you don't like how it was given my advice would be to suck it up.

There was nothing in your first post to promote the idea that you knew that you had to hit valleys, if you don't mention it, don't get snappy because someone said you have to hit valleys.

Just so you know Justice and Nation medals dropping from NPC 10's use to be a very common occurrence. Not sure when evony decided to make it nearly impossible to find justice medals but wiki was set up before they did it hence why it says they drop from NPC's.

Quote Originally Posted by eSiK View Post
    Just so you know Justice and Nation medals dropping from NPC 10's use to be a very common occurrence. Not sure when evony decided to make it nearly impossible to find justice medals but wiki was set up before they did it hence why it says they drop from NPC's.
    The Great Medal Nerf happened at approximately server 90, which was approximately in September of 2009.

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

evony changes the rules of the game constantly and does not announce these changes, thus this forum is the only accurate way to keep track of it. Older reviews cannot keep up.
    Hit deserts more than the others and you have a better chance of getting justice. But it is spread over other types of valleys too. A hill or forest might drop them too. But deserts seem 'slightly' better.
    do the capture and release method with a lv.9 or 10 next to your city. Its the best way.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

spam lvl 10 swamp i got 2 justice medals in 1 day and 1 freedom send 30k arch 10 pikes swords cavs and scouts if you are clsoe to swamp put in 1 ball if not just send it without ballista