Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Training Pol Heros

in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK

thats what I said, send att hero without carts, normal wave, then follow with pol hero same wave but carts added, timing taken care of automatically.

(c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Try to send a tap bit more Ballistae and Catapults, and less workers, warriors ect.
    Training more troops... again *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by practicalfool View Post
    thats what I said, send att hero without carts, normal wave, then follow with pol hero same wave but carts added, timing taken care of automatically.
    Well, sort of
    The timing would change depending on the distance to the NPC
    Do you use this for 10's that are 1 mile away?

BTW I'm not trying to be difficult
    (but I know I am being difficult )
    Ardee Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by MonCable View Post
    Well, sort of
    The timing would change depending on the distance to the NPC
    Do you use this for 10's that are 1 mile away?

BTW I'm not trying to be difficult
    (but I know I am being difficult )
    Not difficult at all. I usually do it for 1mile away, becuase thats when I remember. I just do a normal hit, then wait a while, maybe scout, then send another hit. Not any special formula or tactic, just timing.
    SS31~Sephiroth~PKU

If you have a fancy level 10 spot, like i do, with 8 npc10s touching your city, you can just hit them all normaly, then follow up in a clockwise circle hitting each one with your poli hero untill you get bored. 4-6 minute to and fro, by the time you go around the circle once your hitting ~40 minute regens, which is about where you wanna be.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    If you have a fancy level 10 spot, like i do, with 8 npc10s touching your city, you can just hit them all normaly, then follow up in a clockwise circle hitting each one with your poli hero untill you get bored. 4-6 minute to and fro, by the time you go around the circle once your hitting ~40 minute regens, which is about where you wanna be.
    Very nice field, I have a large one, but only 3 adjacent. 40mins is too long though, you only want about 24mins to pass, for a 40% regen of 160k warriors.
    SS31~Sephiroth~PKU

if you're not willing to HW a poli to attack to level up, your call:

you can either hit npc9's, 8's with warriors, or follow a regular npc10 farm with the poli and gain about 350k exp.

in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK

I'm not fussy Mon, lol.. takes archers 2 mins & takes trannies 04:26 to travel 1 mile so if its 2 miles, this works just fine to get the 6 minute regen always. even with those 1 mile, most of the time the first hit is just b4 the 6 minute mark so u get the regen appear straight away. For the ease of it, a few blank hits among many good ones is easily forgivable

actually, its not really bn any trbl even with those 4-5 mile sout bcoz its the trebs and traps that give the most grief and they are still low-ish upto that regen point. the def warrs will get shot easily ennuf.

(c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sephiroth View Post
    Very nice field, I have a large one, but only 3 adjacent. 40mins is too long though, you only want about 24mins to pass, for a 40% regen of 160k warriors.
    mines larger too, thats just the basis of it lol. i havnt had any issues hitting at 40 minutes, but i dont mind the extra losses =/.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Well I personly prefer taking politics heros attack up a bit. This will get u less looses but would take longer to lvl up.

My politics hero attack is 69 atm and gonna take it up to 100. That would probably get you less looses

Also, im gonna try that out as well
    If its your politics hero, never put attack up, as it lowers base of hero and makes it worth less.

one thing you can do, however, is when you buy the poli hero, hit L5's untill it has enough attack (150+) to attack L10s, then keep attacking but dont assign, then use holy water's to reset the hero, and move the points from Attack to Politics