Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1540

Thread: Server Discussion Thread

So seems like half of the server are in forced holiday and we are still lagging.
    server: ss57
    alliance: Virtue_230

Default Less Players but Server Still Slow

Hi,

Yes, the slowness of SS57 is not due to bots or automation. I play on another server where everyone and his dog are using bots, and that server is super responsive.

After all the suspected players were kicked out this morning, the server was unplayable. There is a far deeper problem affecting SS57.

Regards,

ObelixMMIX

ive been on ss57 all morning . I dont see much lag at all and im very critical of that kinda thing . It seems that Evony has finally put a lot of the b0tters on holiday and it has somewhat fixed the lag .

Quote Originally Posted by ObelixMMIX View Post
    Hi,

Yes, the slowness of SS57 is not due to bots or automation. I play on another server where everyone and his dog are using bots, and that server is super responsive.

After all the suspected players were kicked out this morning, the server was unplayable. There is a far deeper problem affecting SS57.

Regards,

ObelixMMIX
    And i find this statement hard to beleive . If 75% of players on ss57 has 2 alternate accounts that run b0ts for the alt accounts delivering food the the real accounts that would definately make the server slow with b0ts running for 75% of the server 24 hours a day supporting Huge armys .
    Last edited by berryboo; 07-22-2011 at 10:41 AM.

True, lag is a bit better, but still bad.

Timing is still hard and attacks won't even arrive in that order what army movement shows.

This banning looks a bit random. Sure they banned half of the server. Some of those weren't even botting. And we all know they didn't catch all.

My guess would be evony random banned half of the server to check if it fixes the lag.

Anyway. Other servers started to lag bad too. Seems like it's not only ss57 issue anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbi View Post
    True, lag is a bit better, but still bad.

Timing is still hard and attacks won't even arrive in that order what army movement shows.

This banning looks a bit random. Sure they banned half of the server. Some of those weren't even botting. And we all know they didn't catch all.

My guess would be evony random banned half of the server to check if it fixes the lag.

Anyway. Other servers started to lag bad too. Seems like it's not only ss57 issue anymore.
    i truly don't know what your talking about? there isn't hardly any lag all morning . Do you have torrents running or something that would cause evony to keep loading ? I'm not being a smarta$$ either seriously , SS57 isnt lagging this morning very much and im usually very critical .

Quote Originally Posted by berryboo View Post
    i truly don't know what your talking about? there isn't hardly any lag all morning . Do you have torrents running or something that would cause evony to keep loading ? I'm not being a smarta$$ either seriously , SS57 isnt lagging this morning very much and im usually very critical .
    No, I'm running torrents and all kind of stuffs what slows computer down on a different PC.
    This one is running evony, forum and youtube only.

A lot of Holidays/ BAN on the server i'm noticing ? You guys noticing how many Holidays Evony has handed out today or am i tripping ? I'm assuming it a lot of B0tters eh .

Waving out the window of my city next to yu :)

yeah take a look in romanga, mostly there
    L4dyh4wks Sig's Creation

As far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls.

Quote Originally Posted by berryboo View Post
    Yes, this morning my time, prior to server-reset. Extremely slow. I eventually just logged out.

I must admit that after server-reset things appear to have improved, but there is still noticeable lag. I'm not going to try 1 second apart attacks just quite yet, but things are looking promising.

I toast the day I can resume farming 5s again, without it wasting my time...