Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Discussion Thread

Default Aries Vs DESTROY

Nice thread Olric! I'm not sure of exact city counts etc but i'd say DESTROY Vs Aries is fairly even atm.

Recently, we had some fun porting into Friesland to help out our sister DESTR0Y. Smashed up a LOT of VenomXXX (It's what seems to have pushed them to become AriesXXX - I think they think they'll be safe this way or something.. *Shrugs*)

We also hit some Aries.. AriesMSB (not sure how big they were anyway) are now disbanded.. Gone from 150 odd members between both to virtually none. Same with city counts.

Aries enjoys pounding on DESTR0Y but from what i can see, some of them are poor hitters. They have guys like Shaazam, meph etc that are fairly big hitters but DESTR0Y fought back. Will try find some reports.

During our little party, Aries did very little to clear us out.. A few holiday'd/truced. Some fought, but mainly they ignored us, and withdrew until we left.

I'm lookin forward to when the main DESTROY jumps at Aries or vice versa.. Gonna be a fun battle either way.

Sorry for the blurb

Kev
    DESTROY
    ss57

thanks nanek yea i assumed yall were about even. I will post the ariesmsb stuff after i get all the facts, and unfortunatly while i no the info on the venomxxx stuff I cant release it. But it wasnt destroy that led to it

hi all,

kev...nice seeing ya post here....

olric...regarding venomxxx - whatever the inside scoop may be...i say the lesser the reds the better ... but sadly now they are ariesxxx...lol...

- neways, did you see the declarations today venom was doing? wtf? zhay? hello?...there goes the coalition? ...

-tcare,
    necron

venom was the victim of the declaration hack just like zulu was a few weeks ago

Thanks Mat! Yeah, I know there was some other stuff leading to it. But the additional pressure didn't seem to help them much! Let's see if their new alliances make any difference

Once major wars get goin, I hope there'll be some sweet hits on here! I hvae some battles planned out that i'ma post up as they happen.. Get the thread rolling!!

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by helpusSS57 View Post
    venom was the victim of the declaration hack just like zulu was a few weeks ago
    I really would like to know how that hack works

85/ss27/ss56-Attribute<>SemperFi
    92/ss29/ss57-System<>Blyksheep
    138-System>Static
    154-System
    170-Static

kinda of a strange thing isnt it

Default hi

hi all,

sad day for evony when bots are being used and are going haywire....

- did evony not dealt with this diplomacy bot yet? i think i read somewhere that they did already... !

-neways....

-olric....jst saw imho is bck ....he is in LETHAL alliance now....

-tcare y'all

-necron

please post battles etc in here. I want to get this thread stickied

Quote Originally Posted by helpusSS57 View Post
    please post battles etc in here. I want to get this thread stickied
    if you can get this thread to 1200 views, I'll sticky it and rep you!