Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Discussion Thread

woohoo yea almost there baby!

Quote Originally Posted by helpusSS57 View Post
    woohoo yea almost there baby!
    Some people might spite you and refuse to look at it.

85/ss27/ss56-Attribute<>SemperFi
    92/ss29/ss57-System<>Blyksheep
    138-System>Static
    154-System
    170-Static

Ok so new news, 3 big offensives planned for this weekend by various alliances, rumor of a super alliance being formed as well.

Couple of captures i saw,

Lord Behram4(FIODA) has defeated Lord ASMAT(ZuLu) and successfully conquered city ltlwarcity

Lord Bolitaire(DESTR0Y) has defeated Lord Tainui(AriesV) and successfully conquered city Vland

Lord ZeroHero4you(Poison) has defeated Lord joshy28(DESTR0Y) and successfully conquered city slavecave

Lord Jesta(Venom) has defeated Lord eggo420(FREEDOM1) and successfully conquered city drips

Lord MAVERICK(Poison2) has defeated Lord SilverCrow(DESTR0Y) and successfully conquered city SilverC5

this was the best though
    Lord SwanDogett(ZuLu) has defeated Lord EvilNobody and successfully conquered city New city
    Lord MsMed(PhRaX) has defeated Lord SwanDogett(ZuLu) and successfully conquered city New city
    Lord SwanDogett(ZuLu) has defeated Lord MsMed(PhRaX) and successfully conquered city New city
    Lord MsMed(PhRaX) has defeated Lord SwanDogett(ZuLu) and successfully conquered city New city

Looks like med was the final victor

Waving out the window of my city next to yu :)

Ok so new news, 3 big offensives planned for this weekend by various alliances, rumor of a super alliance being formed as well.

Couple of captures i saw,

Lord Behram4(FIODA) has defeated Lord ASMAT(ZuLu) and successfully conquered city ltlwarcity

Lord Bolitaire(DESTR0Y) has defeated Lord Tainui(AriesV) and successfully conquered city Vland

Lord ZeroHero4you(Poison) has defeated Lord joshy28(DESTR0Y) and successfully conquered city slavecave

Lord Jesta(Venom) has defeated Lord eggo420(FREEDOM1) and successfully conquered city drips

Lord MAVERICK(Poison2) has defeated Lord SilverCrow(DESTR0Y) and successfully conquered city SilverC5

this was the best though
    Lord SwanDogett(ZuLu) has defeated Lord EvilNobody and successfully conquered city New city
    Lord SwanDogett(ZuLu) has defeated Lord MsMed(PhRaX) and successfully conquered city New city

Looks like med was the final victor
    how did yu get it like that?
    L4dyh4wks Sig's Creation

As far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls.

News alert Alliance stripes loses 14 cities today to Aries/Faction

WOOHOO 1200 veiws, Sticky it and rep it!

Alliance butplug declares war against alliance GhayP0rn. Diplomatic Relationship between each other alters to Hostile automatically.

to funny
    Last edited by helpusSS57; 01-28-2011 at 05:10 PM.

09:14:48 PM SYSTEM: Alliance butplug declares war against alliance GhayP0rn. Diplomatic Relationship between each other alters to Hostile automatically.

to funny
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that format of copy and paste from a b0t? Don't believe I've ever seen war declarations announced like that in normal gameplay. And definitely not with a timestamp... but I do agree..it is too funny...
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

acusations, lol ahh they never cease, next time think before you speak,....

and i dont no i dont use a bot but apparently you are familiar with them?