View Poll Results: Would you be in favor for a building waiting line ?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • In favor of a waiting line for building.

222 88.45%
  • Not in favor of waiting line for building.

29 11.55%
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Building Queue / Construction List ideas "Merged Topic"

Let us build more then one thing at a time

I might be on a limb here but only being able to build one thing at a time is very boring. I like the set up of this game don't get me wrong ...but I have played many others liek it and they all let you build many things at once if you have the resources to do it.

I feel as if you need to research it and let us build more then one thing at a time, even if you need a certain ranking to do it with or build something to a certain point. Building 1 thing at a time along with the lag is really makeing me think twice about this game. You want people to buy game coins but at the same time you are not really doing anything to keep them interested in this game. I mean really come on now I have seen games that shouldn't of even made it past opening day do things to keep players interested or excited about it.

Fell free to give feed back other users I know everyone is going to either good or bad. But either way atleast someone is reading this and maybe it will get somewhere and not just the trash can.

Please can you use the search function in future? Its part of the rules if you didnt read them

Take a look at this topic here

Thank you,

hmmmm, didnt know putting this in the suggestion forum was a bad thing hmmm, thought thats what is is used for....oh and btw that is for putting it in que this is for letting them work at the same time kk thanx

Hmmm, maybe we don't have enough skilled labor and we have a bad education system so we can't create anymore contruction workers than what we started with.

Every other lvl of TH you can build an additional building at the same time?
    Unlikely but would be cool.
    In death, you just may find life.

Your head is MINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blooper View Post
    hmmmm, didnt know putting this in the suggestion forum was a bad thing hmmm, thought thats what is is used for....oh and btw that is for putting it in que this is for letting them work at the same time kk thanx
    Point taken, I'll keep the thread open.

- Moderator John

Want to contact me?

• MSN: Modjohnryan@gmail.com
    • AIM: Modjohnryan@gmail.com
    • Email: Modjohnryan@gmail.com
    • PM: Here

i agree i think they should let you build more than one thing at a time

Yeah I would love if I could build more then one thing at a time. It would especially help when you are starting a new city. You could just have 15 buildings in waiting. That way you woulsn't have to be glued to the computer. Plus it would be great for at night and work hours. I think it would also speed the game up a godo deal.

I am in favor of a limited que. Dont want to make the game too easy, but would be nice to get a couple extra things done while we are sleep or for those of us who can not log in at work.

I support a que of 2 additional building items.

Default Bulding Queuing

My Suggestion is to have a queuing system for building like the system for troops

it could work the same way in which the troop queues work the higher the level for your city the more building you can qeue up providning you have the resources for them

Hi there,

Please take a look at this topic, its already being discussed, feel free to give your input.

Next time please use the search feature at the top of the forum before posting

Thank you.