View Poll Results: Would you be in favor for a building waiting line ?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • In favor of a waiting line for building.

222 88.45%
  • Not in favor of waiting line for building.

29 11.55%
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Building Queue / Construction List ideas "Merged Topic"

Just have a standard queue of 2-3 at a time for all and close it at that. Balance is key, people.

I also Disagree Cause For One It Makes Game Alot Easier =p

if you were to get the queue ability right off the bat yes it would be. However if the amount of buildings you could queue was dependant on rank starting at Captian thats another story . the way i see it is like this

Captian can Queue 1 building ,Major 2 buildings and so on and so forth . Keep in mind you still have to have the resorces on hand to Queue it up

yes that kinda would make sense if rank/title can increase your queue

The idea of a que would be great. However, I think you should only be able to que one building behind the one that is being built. Then if you want additional ques you have to buy them. That way it builds into the game. If you have to buy other helpfull things, then why not buy the ques?

buy them with what?
    i mean your already buying the stuff your making with resources why waste more? if i had to pay more for que i would just leave then come back online however many hours or mins later

I think having a production waiting line would be awesome, but I think that it would have to be dependent on something else like say town hall level/2 that way you still have to baby a new town along until it gets a higher town hall and it would make sense.... hopefully not cents lol

Buy them with cents. And yes, the object would be build two buildings...go away and come back when they are done. Then repeat. Atleast you would stay active. And it would cost you if you want to be really lazy.

9. Default

building queues so i can work to support my addiction to civony ... not really but support for this.
    paying for this game isnt worth it, because someone will always pay more than me to be #1.
    i would rather spend my money on real things in life, like hoes, and clothes. this game isnt free if u want to be #1
    Last edited by jpod; 04-17-2009 at 04:22 AM.

I agree that a item would be a great way for civony to make money.