Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Entire Evony Server History

Default Hey Sweetpea!

Didn't I play on 138 with you? I think I did. I was Antaeus there, and many other names. U were host of 4funofit, if this is the same sweetpea!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetP View Post
    Sorry Hun.... That is the correct date for Age II Beta. I started Beta on day one, and my alliance DaFallen was the first Alliance to calculate how to and defeat/capture Atlantis.

I track the servers as they come out... and have been doing so since I started on Age I on Server 7, there are very few exceptions and those have been marked as such.

It was stickied.... I was away for 3 months and the thread have few posts and I wasn't here updating it, so it was unstickied.
    Im Sorry but Beta AgeII Began in Dec 2009 as I did play within the first week. And it did require a special link and code to get in originally.

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

can we not have this tread stucked in top of side

zhay
    thanks milly for the sig

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by black ops View Post
    Im Sorry but Beta AgeII Began in Dec 2009 as I did play within the first week. And it did require a special link and code to get in originally.
    No, Age II beta started during the date she posted.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Since a mod said it, It must be right!

If you told us gravity didn't exsist that would be right too!
    (No offence meant)

Cudos to Morgan for this epic sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Venport View Post

If you told us gravity didn't exsist that would be right too!
    Gravity doesn't exist, it was a ploy made up by the government to stop us from attempting to escape our confinement that we believe is freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

us unlucky w26 players every 1 starting new random alliances as every 1 is getting so big with troops and prestige. WE NEED A MERGE !!!!!!

go W26

Quote Originally Posted by black ops View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Beta did not open in December 2009. Here is the Age II History:

1. Age II started Development around March/April 2009.
    2. There was one *oops* on Evony's part, where it opened for 16 hours on July 16, 2009 but is was barely a playable version with out all the bells and whistles of the current version.
    3. This was immediately closed on the 17th: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...highlight=Beta. I would not consider a mistake of 16 hours as Beta being open to play (or really even playable, nor was this *oops* in December as you claim).
    4. Evony Announced Feb 10th that Beta was opening with the first people gaining access to play early Feb 12th. Here is one of the Open Beta Announcements: http://www.evolliance.com/evony_info.php.
    5. And if this is not enough for you, here is Thalin's own words in January 2010 saying AgeII is still under development and is not open yet: http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=818752&postcount=9

I think this suffices in proving my facts are indeed correct, but if you still claim I am wrong, I invite you to provide me proof of your claims.
    Last edited by SweetP; 05-30-2012 at 02:15 AM.

it wasnt open to the general public in december but it was open!!!!! it required speciall access to get in!!! LOOK IT UP!!!!

I think looking up the definition for "wrong" would shed more light on your story at this point

^Thanks to GermainZ^
    ss58 s135 na22 na33 na36
    13 5 1 0