Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 135

Thread: Entire Evony Server History

  1. #121

    Default S9 & s10 = n2 merger

    OK, great list, however, I have rock solid proof that your info posted concerning the merger of S9 & S10 on December 12th, 2009 is dead wrong.

    I captured screenshots of all of the top 30 alliances, players and heroes for both servers, as I played them both up until that time (lucky me, I got extra free goodies during the merger).

    I captured all 18 of those images on December 14th, 2009, the day before the merger on December 15th, 2009. The server went down for 12 hours and reappeared as server N2 on 12-15-09. This is not guesswork, or maybe, or possibly I'm wrong, this is an absolute fact. If YOU were right, that it merged 3 days earlier, on 12-12-09, I wouldn't have been able to capture either server's independent lists of Alliances / Players /Heroes. FYI, my files are date and time stamped for 12-14-09.

    I have included two of my screenshots below for your own edification:



    I am absolutely Positive that everyone who was in any of those 20 alliances will easily be able to verify those alliance rankings (memories permitting, of course).

    Let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing the rest of the 20-30 ranked alliances on each server, as well as the top 30 players and heroes from each server. I will gladly post them in another thread if that is appropriate to do so. FYI, it's a hoot, such low pres / honor / attack / Poli / etc.
    Last edited by Hugh_J; 05-31-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    15,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black ops View Post
    it wasnt open to the general public in december but it was open!!!!! it required speciall access to get in!!! LOOK IT UP!!!!
    Ummm... no. Just no. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

    What's next? Claiming you've played Evony for 5 years?

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post

    What's next? Claiming you've played Evony for 5 years?
    Ooh, this guy has been playing for five years? He must know his stuff!!!

    What bugs me is when people say they have been playing for 3-4 years, (this is pre-3rd anniversary) I can't tell if are full of or just can't read a calendar or recall dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMistakes View Post
    I hope Siphon doesnt post

  4. #124

    Default

    These screenshots were created on December 14th, 2009. I wouldn't have been able to log into both servers after the previously posted incorrect date of December 12th, 2009, if that was the correct date.

    As I stated before, these files are time and date stamped with December 14th, 2009.

    Additionally, all 18 screenshots were posted on our Umbrage alliance forum on December 14th, 2009. Here is the text I posted at that time on December 14th, 2009:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SERVER 9 & 10 TOP ALLIANCES

    Posted on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm
    Just for fun and your personal awareness, I am posting screenshots of all the top 1st through 30th alliances on both server 9 and 10, current as of Monday, December 14, 2009 @ 20:00 hours server time. It will be interesting to see how this all shifts when the merger occurs 27 hours from now.
    SOURCE: http://righteousanger.justforum.net/...-top-alliances
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Additionally, here is a new screenshot I just created named TIME_STAMP_12-14-2009 of the S9 Top 10 Alliances screenshot I provided in my previous post. This original file could not have been made on December 14th, 2009 IF the server had been merged 2 days previous to that. The file origination date is circled in red.
    The sole reason I took those at the last possible few hours remaining before the merger was, so that our alliance and our allies had complete, up to date information on the old server alliances, heroes and players.

    As for the file creation date being older than the 'modified' date, you need to know this: 1) You cannot change the dates on any of the file properties info, to the best of my knowledge, and 2) My comp's original hard drive crashed so all of the files were moved to a new hard drive during the restoration and migration process.

    You could most likely contact Evony themselves and ask them to verify these facts that I am stating.

    Thanks for taking the time to research this, I hope my information helps add to the general knowledge for everyone's use and personal interests.
    Last edited by Hugh_J; 05-31-2012 at 08:00 PM.

  5. #125

    Default

    Here's an interesting archived thread that also supports my information, which is dated 12-14-09: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=88810

    The conversations contained within the posts are all mentioning the UPCOMING merger, which hasn't happened yet.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    15,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_J View Post
    You are absolutely WRONG, Acer. Why not just ADMIT IT when you are wrong.

    These screenshots were created on December 14th, 2009. There's not even a POSSIBILITY that I would be able to log into both servers after 'her' incorrect date of December 12th, 2009, if that was the correct date.

    As I stated before, these files are time and date stamped with December 14th, 2009.

    The fact that you LAMELY attempted to smear my good name shouts volumes about the type of person you are. There is no need to slander someone simply because you disagree with what they are saying.

    And frankly, you owe me an apology. This is NO WAY to treat your guests here on this forum simply because you have an incorrect dissenting OPINION.

    I strongly suggest you contact Evony themselves and ask them to verify these facts that I am stating. Once you do, you WILL realize how wrong you've been. I expect an apology forthcoming from you, Acer. Please try acting more professional in your responses, because rude condescending comments are not becoming of a forum mod, period.
    Maybe if you actually bothered to read my post and the post it quoted, you'd realize I wasn't even addressing you. But now I am. How do we know this? I'm quoting your post. But apparently you don't know about the whole quote system so let me fill you in.

    [quote=random person;345]I have absolutely no idea what this post will lead to.[/quote]

    Will turn out to look like

    Quote Originally Posted by random person View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what this post will lead to.
    Typically, when one of the above are in a post, the response is directed at the quotee.

    If I actually wanted to dispute your claim, I would have quoted you. The fact that I didn't quote you and rather quoted somebody on the previous page means I have 0 opinion about your information.

    As for the apology? I'll give you one. But it'll be me apologizing for not giving you an unwarranted apology, which would be quite redundant to be perfectly honest.

    By the way? Please don't double post in the future.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Hidden Leaf Village
    Posts
    1,980

    Default

    @ Hugh J

    Thank you for your response. While I appreciate your input and will look into your claims, I want to say that frankly the way you come off has been rather abrasive; writing in all bold type is very akin to all caps and yelling, not to mention just the nature of your post and combativeness with Acer. Especially since Acer wasn't even talking to you, that response was to Black ops; But again, I will look into your claim (after I get off work tonight) and hope that my first impressions of you are totally wrong.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Hidden Leaf Village
    Posts
    1,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_J View Post
    OK, great list, however, I have rock solid proof that your info posted concerning the merger of S9 & S10 on December 12th, 2009 is dead wrong.

    I captured screenshots of all of the top 30 alliances, players and heroes for both servers, as I played them both up until that time (lucky me, I got extra free goodies during the merger).

    I captured all 18 of those images on December 14th, 2009, the day before the merger on December 15th, 2009. The server went down for 12 hours and reappeared as server N2 on 12-15-09. This is not guesswork, or maybe, or possibly I'm wrong, this is an absolute fact. If YOU were right, that it merged 3 days earlier, on 12-12-09, I wouldn't have been able to capture either server's independent lists of Alliances / Players /Heroes. FYI, my files are date and time stamped for 12-14-09.
    Well Hun.... it would seem we are both wrong ... as I found the original message posted by Evony (and quoted by a member) here in the forums. The Merger was neither the 12th nor the 15th but 16th http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=767620&postcount=1.

    the dates for the other mergers stand:
    N3 http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=781191&postcount=1
    N4 http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=791128&postcount=21

    This was an over-site on my part, but in my defense, I was in Hawaii on vacation during this time and only checking into the forums every few days.

    I do appreciate you helping ensure this guide is 100% accurate as it is a fact that Evony them self have no record (or perhaps just claim to have no record).

    *** I will update the charts in the very near future.

  9. #129

    Default

    As for the all bold text, that was an accident and I have corrected that to indicate the sections I had originally intended to be bold. When I posted it yesterday, I noticed in preview mode that the caption I had placed over the first screenshot seemed to blend in too well, hence the use of the emboldened phrases. It wasn't intended to act as a 'shout', merely to allow one or two 'heading' or 'caption' sections to stand out where the text seemed to be lost amongst the rest of the content.

    Now, I'm a man about this and I completely misunderstood when I read Acer's first response too quickly (which came only about 90 minutes after I had made my first post).

    I was wrong, I admit it, and I apologize for jumping the gun. I still think that your language to anyone posting here should be far less abrasive and less condescending, but I'll let the other fight his own battles.

    I have re-edited my original comments and carefully selected the sections that I intended to be emboldened, so that hopefully it will appear less that I am 'shouting' and more like the section headings or captions as I had originally intended.

    Thanks for putting all of this information together, I hope my addition helps correct a minor error in your chart. Have a great weekend!

  10. #130

    Default

    They just need to hurry up and open na 43

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •