View Poll Results: Which Sig is the Ultimate in Awesome?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prodigy the 5

0 0%
  • Lazzy (Laazzzzzzzzalicious)

0 0%
  • Arathorn136

4 12.50%
  • Aisukaze

2 6.25%
  • Boleslav

3 9.38%
  • Mopster

1 3.13%
  • Morgan le Fay

6 18.75%
  • Reasoner

1 3.13%
  • TheLuda

0 0%
  • WarSimi

15 46.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig to the Death!

SMod Icon Sig to the Death!

Okay boys and girls. The lovely boys and girls of Evony have made me some absolutely amazing sigs!
    I will post them below for your viewing pleasure (in order of appearance).

The winner will have me wear their sig linked to their site/their name
    with my thanks for the month of March (and one special request by them - TBD).
    Thanks to all the wonderful people who submitted!

If you like Sturm's or Premier Cherdenko's sig, you can vote below (10 options only, sorry!!).
    I'm also looking for an avatar that fits, so feel free to add your own here!
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 02-04-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Compliments of the wonderful Warsimi!

Prodigythe5

All the way from server S138, he lurks in the hostiles dungeon, only to seek the light of day when he's seeking his new feast. A name known to all, give it up for Prodigy the 5!

Laazzzzzzzzalicious

She's hot, she's irresistible. She's the temptress of the forums. Lets hear it for Lazzy!

Arathorn136

The mysterious one who creates graphic genius, all the way from the GFX Section it's Arthorn!

Aisukaze

Relatively new to the forums, this user is gaining speed in posts and in reputation. In with this amazing entry it's Aisukaze!

Boleslav

The main with the plan, the sophisticated hottie with the gorgeous accent. The quirky married teacher guy. Whatever you may call him, he makes crazy awesome sigs. Give it up for Boleslav!

Mopster

Is he your friend, or your foe? This devious forum dweller has so many sides to his character it's hard to know what he's really thinking. But there's no doubt it certainly comes out in his magnificent artwork. A sheer mastermind of signatures! Give a warm welcome to Mopster!

Morgan le Fay

Like the forbidden fruit of the forums, this sultry lady should not be underestimated. Not only can she take you out on the battlefield, she has an amazing talent for graphics design. A great shout out to Morgan le Fay!

Reasoner

A foothold of loyalty. This forum guru has been everywhere and seen everything. From across the moderator line to the base of the battling worlds. Crossing him would be your last mistake. Three cheers for Reasoner!

TheLuda

She's in your mind, stealing your lulz. This tricky little sweetheart is always up to something fun. A clear indication of a free spirit. A round of applause fro TheLuda!

WarSimi

Always up for some fun, this girl can really spice up the scene! There would be not SOTW without her contributions, and her spam blasting is out of this world. Everybody pay their homage to the awesomeness that is WarSimi!

Last edited by AbstractAngel; 02-04-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Sturm

He's cutting edge and daring in his artwork, but don't think he won't outmaneuver you on the battlefield. This is an ex-mod who takes no prisoners in a battle of wits or brawn. Fear your master, Sturm!

Premier Cherdenko

You asked for it, you got it. All the way from Portal 2, Premier Cherdenko everyone!

Last edited by AbstractAngel; 02-04-2011 at 10:50 AM.

ffs! how are we supposed to vote! no fair
    This is worse then sotw because i can only pick one. wtf!!

1st of all- AA is the smoldering temptress of the forums hands down

2nd of all i'm deciding between Simi, Luda and thorn because i think the renders and color themes match closest but then there is Boles who made one both abstract and angelic

aghasdg im going to throw a temper tantrum til i can decide

-.-

vote went to morgan for her amazing sig, cant se reasoners sig for some reason
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

I was between Morgan, Luda and Simi, but imo Simi wins, the sig is purple so it matches your "Senior Forum Mod" thingy.
    ~ WELCOMETOJAMROCK ~

Visit my Sig Shop! Click here!
    ~ SebazGFX ~

I like Morgan's one. It's a very cool siggeh

Difficult choice, it was a toss up between Thorn, Simi or Bole. Simi got the vote because I thought it suited AA best.

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Simi GMV there was some nice sigs submitted. Good Job everyone.
    Show Your Artistic Side Place Your Entry In The SOTW
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstractAngel View Post
    He's cutting edge and daring in his artwork, but don't think he won't outmaneuver you on the battlefield. This is an ex-mod who takes no prisoners in a battle of wits or brawn. Fear your master, Sturm!