Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't do anything!

Default I can't do anything!

I need help. I haven't played on Evony this week and now I have no food. I can't farm, no research or nothing. I only have workers and warriors. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiana1 View Post
    I need help. I haven't played on Evony this week and now I have no food. I can't farm, no research or nothing. I only have workers and warriors. Thank you.
    Posting on the forums wont get you anything except sympathy and a few members discussing.

disbanding troops and/or defenses with yield instant food, if your in an alliance ask them for help.
    AKA: Elvis, ElvisII
    S86,S133,S149,S156

sell other res for food....or levy and then attk low lvl npcs with warr til u can get enough to rebuild

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

How do you start a farm on evony i dont know how to. I'm new to this. I need help please.

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

Go to city view (middle option). Click on the empty spots (about 40 of them). Choose the first choice which is a farm. You can speed up farms to lv.4 for free instantly (provided you have the resources to build them in the first place.

Farms are not great in Age1. Food is cheaper than wood and iron. Most build a wood city and only have one lv.5 farm to allow for stables to be built. They demo it later on. Make wood instead using sawmills.
    Sell wood and buy food on market. Usually this gives you 10 times more food.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiana1 View Post
    Seriously why post on forum, no one will aid you in this. Talk to your alliance, or join one if not already part of an alliance.
    Last edited by scythe; 02-04-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

I tried to dismiss my workers and warriors, but the tab is greyed out.

@Scythe: How do I sell lumber in the market? There is a buy, sell, bid and offer tabs. The post button is greyed out. And to make matters worse, I have no gold. I know, I am on a roll. Thank you.

I think I might have it figured out. I have been tinkering and I posted a few things. Thanks to all who help. It has been greatly appreciated. Thank you.

oh noz, double, no, triple posting!! oh my eyes.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.